2020 F1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
I'll drop it here, bad news. Zanardi is fighting for his life after an incident with his handbike, terrible. We are all praying for him right now...

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
They better off a lenient refund policy if they are indeed going ahead with it and making it open to fans.

My sister is getting married that weekend so even if I thought a crowded F1 race was safe (I don't) then I wouldn't be able to make it.

Last edited:

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
They better off a lenient refund policy if they are indeed going ahead with it and making it open to fans.

My sister is getting married that weekend so even if I thought a crowded F1 race was safe (I don't) then I wouldn't be able to make it.

They'll have to abide by social distancing requirements (25% of the crowd... maybe?), so they're probably hoping that some people want a refund or a roll over to next season.

Reactions: Paris in Flames

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
They'll have to abide by social distancing requirements (25% of the crowd... maybe?), so they're probably hoping that some people want a refund or a report...
Or they could offer people the option to roll it over into next years race. I'd be all over that if I had the option.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
If the Canadian GP happens in October I am there...would be my first one. The June dates have always been terrible for me

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
If the Canadian GP happens in October I am there...would be my first one. The June dates have always been terrible for me

Honestly. I'd prefer October too (in general. This year obviously a no go for me). I love me some F1 but standing trackside in that heat isn't the greatest. Bring all sweater weather F1!

Also. This rumour exists.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Mugello will be really cool for quali, but I doubt they can overtake anywhere else other than the 1km long main straight. Turn 2 maybe on a switch back out of turn 1.

Grandma

Oct 23, 2017
I just started getting into F1 and I will definitely be at the Canadian one as well if it happens. Think there will be a crazy amount of restrictions thanks to covid and how many spectators will be allowed?

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I just started getting into F1 and I will definitely be at the Canadian one as well if it happens. Think there will be a crazy amount of restrictions thanks to covid and how many spectators will be allowed?
Unsure at this time...stay tuned.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I want to say no crowd or severely reduced crowd but Quebec was pretty quick to open and this is months away. So who knows.

(It should absolutely be no crowd)

Also. Oof. Bernie. No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad