2020 F1 - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Okay, BOT, RUS and STR appears to be one-stopping. BOT received a "target +20 message".

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Holy shit Mercedes....

Literally the most well oiled machine in motorsport when Lewis is around. He's sick and it all goes to Hell .

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
Merc completely f***s over Russell, then lets Bottas defend despite russells pace advantage.

Merc pitwall ruined what should have been the best race of the season. It's clear George > Valterri, but you know Merc would never admit that despite this race being proof.

f*** YOU MERCEDES.

Reactions: DaveG

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Merc completely f***s over Russell, then lets Bottas defend despite russells pace advantage.

Merc pitwall ruined what should have been the best race of the season. It's clear George > Valterri, but you know Merc would never admit that despite this race being proof.

f*** YOU MERCEDES.

You probably hate this sport if you think the Mercs mistakes ruined the race.

Its probably the best F1 moment since I dont know when.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017

f*** YOU MERCEDES.
I don't see the incentive for Mercedes to convince anyone Bottas is the better of the two. Russell will drive for the team in 2022, Bottas won't.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Perez should rip off his Racing Point suit on the podium revealing a Red Bull racing suit underneath.
Hey! P6 is a good result for Albon!

As soon as it was revealed that Ferrari were a little bit shit it was known races like this could happen... But man, Monza and now this, so worth all the Abu Dhabis and Sochis.

I don't think anything needs to be said for Perez that hasn't already been said but I got a soft spot for Ocon too. The fact that it wasn't Valtteri or Max to take the crumbs makes Russell's bad luck much much easier to swallow.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
I don't see the incentive for Mercedes to convince anyone Bottas is the better of the two. Russell will drive for the team in 2022, Bottas won't.

Lewis will prefer Bottas as he's not any kind of a threat. Russell looks faster than Hamilton already.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Podium seems almost poetic.

Ocon lost his seat to Stroll.

Stroll and Ocon are best friends.

Ocon and Perez were teammates for years.

Perez and Stroll current teammates.

Perez is losing his seat for a decision Lance's dad made.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Podium seems almost poetic.

Ocon lost his seat to Stroll.

Stroll and Ocon are best friends.

Ocon and Perez were teammates for years.

Perez and Stroll current teammates.

Perez is losing his seat for a decision Lance's dad made.

If Stroll doesnt lock up on the SC after Ocon's braking, its possibly a 1-2 RP.

For all his derping this race, Stroll got to his 3rd place by going 42 laps on used soft compounds.

Reactions: Paris in Flames

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Also, I got no numbers here but Checo's gotta be the record holder for most race starts before first win, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad