2020 Draft - 2nd Pick: Carter Savoie

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Just waiting for the news that he’s signed with the Oilers and then off the Bakersfield.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Philly just announced Bobby Brink. I thought they'd give them the weekend before getting down to business Monday, but maybe we'll hear something soon.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Mans looked ZOOTED even in the team photo above, I can only imagine he’s been partying it up like a Milky Chance song since last night.

He really does give off "Kessel vibes" in many ways. Kinda looks like him, as he has that round face, stocky frame, and is apparently not exactly known for his strict-adherence to off-ice workouts. Stylistically he is kinda similar as well, at least from what I have heard. This isn't a slam on the kid at all, I would be OVER THE MOON if he became even 50% of what Kessel was as a pro. Edit: I was curious about their sizes, and Kessel is actually quite a bit bigger than Savoie. Kessel is 6' and 203#, and Savoie is 5'9" and 192#. I always thought Kessel was shorter than that.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Philly just announced Bobby Brink. I thought they'd give them the weekend before getting down to business Monday, but maybe we'll hear something soon.
Good chance Philly drafts the other Savoie this draft..

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Super Carried Away Man
realize-superman.gif

Reactions: oilers'72

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Wonder when he’s getting signed? Most of the other “big name” college kids have been signed by the team that drafted them now

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Yup, Holloway is out another week. Might as well get him playing.

Sign his ELC to begin in 2022-23 and then join the Condors now under a PTO, this is what everyone knows is going to happen. Question is, why hasn't it yet?

The sooner he can get practicing with his teammates and into games the better.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Sign his ELC to begin in 2022-23 and then join the Condors now under a PTO, this is what everyone knows is going to happen. Question is, why hasn't it yet?

The sooner he can get practicing with his teammates and into games the better.

Yeah, I’m not sure why it hasn’t happened yet

Reactions: snipes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad