Prospect Info: 2020 Draft - 1st Pick: Dylan Holloway | SIGNED! ELC Starts 2021-2022 Season | Signs ATO With Bako!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020
Yeesh, had a tough time along with most of the team, and then gets the boot for a hit to the head. Not the way you'd want his college career to end if this is it.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Yeesh, had a tough time along with most of the team, and then gets the boot for a hit to the head. Not the way you'd want his college career to end if this is it.

This won't be the end of his college career if they lose. They're a lock for the NCAA tournament which starts in a couple of weeks.

Edit: Doesn't matter, Wisconsin won on a goal by, who else, Cole Caufield. Exciting finish. Wisconsin advanced to the Conference Final and Holloway will have a chance to redeem himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: ujju2

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
There isn’t going to be supplemental discipline for Holloway’s major is there? Cause that would dq him from the Big 10 championship game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ujju2

GrinningBuddha

Nov 22, 2010
It's Holloway playing his game. He hits guys as much as possible and causes numerous turnovers each game by doing so. Unfortunately in this case he was moving a bit too fast and missed the guy's body and clipped his head. Hopefully he'll continue his physical play and learn from this.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Holloway was absolutely horrendous. He looked slow, disengaged and completely uninterested. Not to mention turning the puck over constantly.
I don't know if he was a little off after the game misconduct in the last game or if he's nursing an injury but, woof, that was awful.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Holloway was absolutely horrendous. He looked slow, disengaged and completely uninterested. Not to mention turning the puck over constantly.
I don't know if he was a little off after the game misconduct in the last game or if he's nursing an injury but, woof, that was awful.
Maybe was told to dial it back by both the officials and the coaches? Seems odd because he’s always engaged.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015

Got his eye on turning pro and joining a red hot Condors team.

He’ll be fine.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Meh, two rough games after an amazing season don’t change my view of Holloway. I wonder if he’s looking forward more than he should be

I know. I was giving a report of how he played in this game, I'm not changing my view on him.

The key to evaluating prospects properly is to give a fair, balanced view and this was a really bad game from him after many good games. It's possible that he's looking ahead to the NCAA tournament which is the real prize. It happens, he'll be fine.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
If he signs a contract and plays 7 or more games (the prorated value on the 56 games as opposed to 82 game season) for the Condors then does that count as one year of the ELC?

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015

He’ll be in Bakersfield immediately after this NCAA season, the Condors are looking good and he could definitely help them go on an AHL run here.

By AHL standards, we could have actually have a pretty stacked top 6 with Holloway injected in to the lineup.

Reactions: walktheboulavard
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad