Rumor: 2020-21 Trade Rumours and FA Part X: The Time When Something Happens!(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I’ll take Nashville getting even worse…

I dunno if they did. I like the deal for them.

Myers is a solid young D and Glass a great prospect. They might be worse for a year or so with the potential to be better.not long after.

I wonder if Nashville isn't going to turn around and use Glass as the trade bait for Seattle to take Duchene?

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I dunno if they did. I like the deal for them.

Myers is a solid young D and Glass a great prospect. They might be worse for a year or so with the potential to be better.not long after.

I wonder if Nashville isn't going to turn around and use Glass as the trade bait for Seattle to take Duchene?

Agreed, I posted that before I saw they flipped Patrick. Glass is way better than Patrick, no idea what Vegas is trying to do.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Isn’t Glass better than Patrick and has higher upside? Seems like a weird move by Vegas.
McCrimmon and Patrick were huge parts of the Wheat Kings orgo. Patrick was considered more hyped and is currently a way better two-way player, but Glass is much more talented offensively even though it might seem that he himself was overhyped during his draft year as well.

Did Ellis's value really plummet that much? Seems like a really bad deal for The Preds.
Myer is a good pick up for the Preds IMHO. He's like a better version of Graves when I watched him play two seasons ago.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Patrick for Glass is a potential bust for bust trade but both guys get fresh starts so we'll see how it goes. Also, no one knows Patrick better than the Vegas guys.

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
LMAO

I was about to say it was impossible that the roster freeze was about to happen without Flyers and VGK doing something crazy and the Canucks doing something stupid.

Credit to the Canucks though because it was a smart move

Reactions: Avs_19

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
For what it's worth, I've read comments from Flyers fans talking about moving Myers before the rest of the league realises he sucks.

Reactions: Avsboy

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Patrick for Glass is a potential bust for bust trade but both guys get fresh starts so we'll see how it goes. Also, no one knows Patrick better than the Vegas guys.
I wouldn't say either player is a bust because both are NHL calibre players (for me), it's more along the lines of where they were drafted in terms of overhyped for overhyped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad