Rumor: 2020-21 Trade Rumours and FA Part X: The Time When Something Happens!(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
This sounds like a very Makar-like negotiation lol.

upload_2021-7-17_12-57-11.gif

Roy33

Oct 19, 2005
Not sure if this has been posted (I haven't caught up to the latest page). I'm listening to NHL Radio on Sirius and whoever is on the radio claims that he "knows" the last AVs offer to Landy which was 4 x $6.75M. I would like that deal. Apparently, Landy does not.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Kuemper has apparently told the Coyotes he's not re-signing so he's probably still getting traded but now they just don't have to rush it. They also have budget issues so he might be out regardless of whether he wanted to return or not.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
The Zadorov news is more about his contract demands than his actual play. It's just differing sides, Zadorov wants to have some security and I don't blame him. I also don't blame Blackhawks for not wanting to give him a 5x5.

In case there was any confusion related to Makar etc...

I would probably think that a lot of agreement can be made from now until Thursday, but cannot be announced until the roster freeze is over.

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
Kuemper has apparently told the Coyotes he's not re-signing so he's probably still getting traded but now they just don't have to rush it. They also have budget issues so he might be out regardless of whether he wanted to return or not.

Yep. If anything I think this helps, because the deal can be done without having to worry about the expansion draft, and it gives the Avs more time to figure things out with all the contracts they need to sign.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
If that's the case, they'll probably going to go hard after Grubauer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad