GDT: 2020-21 season game 34 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:00pm 3/31/21

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Vegas passes better than any team in the league. from defense to offense in 1 clean pass then a scoring chance

I mean, all shit talking aside, theyr'e a phenomenal team. Did they say 14-2-1 at home and 6-7 straight? This is a huge victory.

Haven't watched this much Doughty in a while.
Way less polished than I would have guessed. But such a gamer.

He's always been sloppy 'looking'. Clompy stride. Goofy face. choppy stickhandling. He's far from poetry on ice. He's drunken master.

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
I think the Kings need to come to terms with the fact that Quicks trade value is likely to be low. Probably time to stop showcasing him and let Cal take over of they want to sneak into that 4 spot, which is still certainly within reach.

I'm a huge Quickie fan but it's time to pass the torch.
His rep is gone and cap too high. Kings need to expose him in expansion too.

I still think he’s better than an Elliot or Campbell.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I liked how the Kings made everyone work for ice tonight. That's how you do it.

But still

dont-give-me-hope-meme-3-768x409.jpg

kingsholygrail

Banana Split 1-1
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
I think the Kings need to come to terms with the fact that Quicks trade value is likely to be low. Probably time to stop showcasing him and let Cal take over of they want to sneak into that 4 spot, which is still certainly within reach.

I'm a huge Quickie fan but it's time to pass the torch.
It's a given. They're splitting this season because the scheduling is tight and it's not in their best interesting to grind Cal down.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Why do these bozos look surprised when they get called

When you can walk out of the corner after a clean hit and just crosscheck Brown to the ice in the slot, tackle Doughty for some extra space with the extra man, and two-man-hook the little engine that could Blake Lizotte, it's a little surprising when you get called straight up.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I was chuckling when Sharpie was talking about the Kings punishing the Knights with their speed. He is honestly always really complimentary of the Kings and I imagine it's a mutual respect thing.

I totally agree but he's not wrong.

People seem surprised at this version of the Kings, when you have a speed guy with hands in AA just straight blasting by you for a goal, and guys like Wagner, Moore, Lizotte right on you at all times. This isn't your 2015 Kings. That's one thing they do very well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad