F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be

Thank you
print-screen-button-keyboard.jpg

Stimpythecat

Jul 1, 2015
I can agree we need a UFA or a low asset cost trade for a LHD.

But Yandle is absolutely not it. He's 34, signed for a year too long, plays no defense, and in a pandemic year of possilby HRR 1/3 normal, he earns $6.35 million. That's twice what I am willing to go for a LHD. I can't emphasize that dollar cost enough.

Too many teams are in massive cost cutting mode. The kings likely have an internal budget. Adding $6.35 million AAV ($16.2 million total actual cash) now for 3 years means $16.2 million less later when the kings need to spend on our own RFAs.

He'd be a cap dump that third year and cost assets to get rid of. Not only no but hell no.

Reactions: go4hockey

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
I'm not worried about Brown's production, his role on the first line will also be about taking pressure off the kids and allowing McClellan to manage their roles and minutes to allow them to succeed. Inevitably he'll move down the lineup either directly, or because other teams will have to start taking the kids a little more seriously. With Vilardi, Turcotte, Byfield/Stutzle, how many seasons until opponents are no longer throwing their top defenders out against Kopitar?

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
That's a nice shot! Looked like he had his head up, picked a spot, and hid where he was going to shoot until the very last split second. Hard to read that shot from a goalie perspective.
Bjornfot's offensive potential is underrated. He's not going to be Quinn Hughes or anything, but he was starting to produce more late in the season when it looked like they gave him a green light to be more creative as he entered the zone. He had 4 goals and 5 assists in his last 15, which translates closely to around 18-19 goals and 22-23 assists over a full AHL schedule. I wouldn't underestimated his ability to put up 10 to 12 goals and 25+ assists at the NHL level if he got some regular PP time.

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA
I can agree we need a UFA or a low asset cost trade for a LHD.

But Yandle is absolutely not it. He's 34, signed for a year too long, plays no defense, and in a pandemic year of possilby HRR 1/3 normal, he earns $6.35 million. That's twice what I am willing to go for a LHD. I can't emphasize that dollar cost enough.

Too many teams are in massive cost cutting mode. The kings likely have an internal budget. Adding $6.35 million AAV ($16.2 million total actual cash) now for 3 years means $16.2 million less later when the kings need to spend on our own RFAs.

He'd be a cap dump that third year and cost assets to get rid of. Not only no but hell no.

I would “like” this multiple times if the site would let me. I agree 100% with everything said.

Token

May 15, 2019
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
Here you go!

More prospect workouts!

It’s all about core strength. ;)

Cook24

Oct 14, 2005
Chino, CA
Lebrun suggesting Ekblad could be made available due to cap flexibility issues for Florida. At just 24 years old and solid cap hit at 7.5 mil, what would you guys give up to get him? He’d certainly boost our rebuild way forward...

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
Lebrun suggesting Ekblad could be made available due to cap flexibility issues for Florida. At just 24 years old and solid cap hit at 7.5 mil, what would you guys give up to get him? He’d certainly boost our rebuild way forward...

I'd imagine we'd have to pony up our 1st round pick next year + a combination of 2 of Iafallo, Walker, Turcotte, Bjornfot, etc.

I think if you're serious about trying to win another Cup with Kopitar and Doughty you'd have to consider it, but I'd prefer trying to pry Sergachev out of Tampa with an offer sheet for a relatively cheaper cost.

Cook24

Oct 14, 2005
Chino, CA
I'd imagine we'd have to pony up our 1st round pick next year + a combination of 2 of Iafallo, Walker, Turcotte, Bjornfot, etc.

I think if you're serious about trying to win another Cup with Kopitar and Doughty you'd have to consider it, but I'd prefer trying to pry Sergachev out of Tampa with an offer sheet for a relatively cheaper cost.
So our #2, Walker, and Iafallo for Ekblad? I’d do it...

Bjornfot-Doughty
Anderson-Ekblad
Macdermid/Clague-Roy

The Gabe Blade

Jul 9, 2004

He will not be happy losing a million a year in taxes in CA vs FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad