Speculation: 2020-21 News/Rumors/Roster Thread Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Getting Dahlin would be bigger than but similar to the Kings getting Jack Johnson. I think that trade was Gleason and Belanger going the other way. The equivalent on this years team could be Roy and Kempe.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Hedman running away with this is the lazy vote like Bergeron for Selke, it’s the go-to when you don’t know what else to do.

I agree, too many guys too tight at this point.
Hedman is pretty unbelievable though. I don't know anyone else who's close right now. Last year it was closer with Josi and Jones, but this year both of them have seemingly fallen back.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
People are losing their shit for DD being named #2 for Norris as of right now.

I love the comments that he just puts up points but can't defend. Where were these comments during EK's prime? Double standards much.

LOL. Who the hell is saying this? I always thought people would say the reverse he doesn't score enough points. Let me guess it's the HF Board folks. Too dang funny.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Hedman is pretty unbelievable though. I don't know anyone else who's close right now. Last year it was closer with Josi and Jones, but this year both of them have seemingly fallen back.

Yeah hard to really argue with the guy killing the game right smack in the middle of his prime on the SC favorite.

I guess it’s just more I remember once upon a time when people complained about ‘predetermined’ votes ;)

Reactions: ru4reals

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Lol, I'm just realizing this is a Kings board thread. Idk how I got here!! Must've clicked something on the home page.
While you are here, pull up a chair. how are things? Can we offer you a beer or would you like something from the 22 topping potato bar?

I expect big things from the Bruins this postseason. I know the East division is a meat grinder but I think that they are the best team in the division

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be

raw

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
While you are here, pull up a chair. how are things? Can we offer you a beer or would you like something from the 22 topping potato bar?

I expect big things from the Bruins this postseason. I know the East division is a meat grinder but I think that they are the best team in the division
Sure, I think I can stay for beer!

You are far more optomistic about the B's than most of our board. Team is really struggling to score lately. We're gonna need a big, impact player at the deadline to make a serious run. A young scoring winger (preferably RW) with term, which will be costly. I want Sam Reinhart or Anthony Mantha.

Always liked the Kings. Loved the Cup teams, and like the direction the team is going. Excited to see what Byfield brings eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad