Speculation: 2020-21 News/Rumors/Roster Thread Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
As per Vilardi I wouldn’t mind seeing him sit a few games and gain some strength back. After all he has been through the kid hasn’t played numerous high intensity games with this much weight added ever in his life. The kid packed on massive pounds over the summer and may be physically tired. Let the muscles re-coup a bit.

would also like to see Iafallo with him and Athansiou. Let AI go get the puck and get it to Vilardi.

Reactions: Token

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
Did you get your question, or rather, statement answered after last night?

man that kid is tenacious. I expected a bit of a break in period but he came out balls to the walls and sharp. He is the type of a nice leader ship that this team needs. Sometimes it’s not all about counting peoples faces into the boards but rather plain with that tenacious bulldog style..

I’m very happy to have the kid

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
man that kid is tenacious. I expected a bit of a break in period but he came out balls to the walls and sharp. He is the type of a nice leader ship that this team needs. Sometimes it’s not all about counting peoples faces into the boards but rather plain with that tenacious bulldog style..

Very much in the mold of Adam Deadmarsh. That's who he reminds me of at times.

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
yeah, the 24 year old rookie with over 300 pro games will get it. Wouldn't get my vote due to his KHL games played. :huh:
Agreed.. he qualifies as a technicality, but for want of a much better phrase him winning it isn’t ‘in the spirit of the award’. However, no matter how you look at it he is a very good game breaking player.

Last edited:

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB

who you talking about here?

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
I wonder if he gets claimed, probably not, but he is still a young 9-12 forward signed cheap. He was the weakest link on this team, but not complete AHL fodder. Either way, this helps us out and clears a spot for the rest of the kids.

Reactions: funky

Token

May 15, 2019
So, can we get Imama in there and shift-match him with Reeves? Home ice so perfect time for some gladiator action.

Wagner - Lizotte - Imama

What could possibly be wrong with some of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad