Prospect Info: 2020-21 NCAA, CHL, OHL and European prospects thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
If he pans out the devils are set at center for the next 10 plus years...

Im not sure a guy that biased towards shooting over playmaking will work at center in the NHL. I expect more of a LW3 if his hot streak which started at the end of the AHL season and continues into his KHL season carries over to an NHL season whenever that may be.

Reactions: Guadana

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Im not sure a guy that biased towards shooting over playmaking will work at center in the NHL. I expect more of a LW3 if his hot streak which started at the end of the AHL season and continues into his KHL season carries over to an NHL season whenever that may be.

Historically his stats seem much more balanced in previous seasons though. And on the fourth line playmaking ability isnt nearly as important as in the top 9, if you assume that Zacha stays with the team.

Reactions: My3Sons

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg

The AHL season ended in March. It's December now. I would like to see more hot streaks of this length from devils players.

Pass from Popugaev. I don`t think we have right on him. But... why not to post it?

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Michigan vs. Penn State on at 6pm EST on ESPNU in case anybody wants to watch Talvitie and/or Power/Johnson/Beniers on Michigan.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego

Didn't have my full attention on the game, but I was surprised to hear at the end that Penn State outshot Michigan 39-31.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad