NBA 2020-21 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Yea, but NBA makes a lot of money.

Also Blake Griffin deserves to be free from Detroit Pistons.

Also Griffin is either completely dogging it or he has become a borderline starter on a bad team. He has looked like crap ever since carrying this team to the playoffs a few years ago.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Teams just make up jerseys as they go along now. To sell merchandise.

It seems like NBA teams have about 50 different jerseys.
those are the old lakers jerseys from the early-mid 60s before they switched to p&g

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Nets smacked the Lakers around though they were out with arguably their best player.

Would love to see that in the finals

Sep 19, 2008
Teams just make up jerseys as they go along now. To sell merchandise.

It seems like NBA teams have about 50 different jerseys.
And they wear them constantly. Imagine in the NHL where a team wore a reverse retro for 80% of their home games.

Reverse retros and alternates are fine. I understand, teams need to sell alternate jerseys to make money. We get that. What is problematic is wearing them EVERY GAME even on the ROAD

In NBA 2k it's fun to wear alternates. In real life it's not. The Lakers light blues are odd...but not as bad as Phoenix, Houston

iu

IMO this is better because it fits the actual Rockets color scheme which is red and white. Since when did the Rockets wear blue?

iu

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
They are very unlikeable. One of the most unlikeable teams in memory.

Durant, Harden, and Irving are all unlikeable players.

yep all giant ego's and jerks . hopefully one of brooklyn and lakers get upset before the finals i won't be watching a nets vs lakers final lol.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Why is there even an ASG this year?

IIRC the NHL doesn't have one this year.

Because the NBA is tone deaf. In the middle of a pandemic they want people flying in from all over the place to one central location. Nevermind that the players are already playing a super condensed schedule and the off season was cut short. Every star player is against it.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Where do some of these teams get their random colors from? When the hell were the Magic ever orange?
Florida's citrus industry.

I don't like them either, but the cool thing about the colours (an easter egg, I guess) is if you take that uniform and invert the colours in Photoshop, this happens:

r8yWFOJ.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Howe Elbows 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad