NBA 2020-21 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Because the NBA is tone deaf. In the middle of a pandemic they want people flying in from all over the place to one central location. Nevermind that the players are already playing a super condensed schedule and the off season was cut short. Every star player is against it.
I am leaning towards TNT paying them boatload of money for it, rather than NBA being tone deaf.

I think they know this is a bad look.

Sep 19, 2008
Because the NBA is tone deaf. In the middle of a pandemic they want people flying in from all over the place to one central location. Nevermind that the players are already playing a super condensed schedule and the off season was cut short. Every star player is against it.
They should just play 2k online. Heck with My team you can basically play court games online

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Good game on ABC right now between the Celtics and Pelicans. NO just came back from down 24 to tie it late in the fourth.

Reactions: Avs_19

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Zion gets the ball and drives to his left every single time. Everyone knows that's what he's going to do. They can't do anything to stop it.

He had 4 pts and 1 reb at half time and finishes with 28 and 10.

Last edited:
Reactions: Del Preston

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Referees doing their best to help the Sixers stay in this game.

Heat are still the best team in the East for my money.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Well well well- the Nets just went 5-for-5 on the West Coast and suddenly BKISLANDERSFAN stopped complaining about Nash.

right on cue, they stop losing and it’s crickets.

Last edited:

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
No, the team that’s been missing their best player almost half the season and looks like a different team without him.

Butler is the most underrated player in the league and it’s pretty crazy that so many saw last year as some sort of fluke.
don't think they can beat the nets, but yeah calling the heat's finals run a fluke is laughable

Sep 19, 2008
Butler's always been good

The problem is him forcing trades but to be fair most of the league forces trades or refuses to play for their team

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
What a completely disappointing season so far for the Celtics. I wasn't expecting a Championship ( hoping for sure but not expecting one ) but I also wasn't expecting this team with 2 of the best young players in the league to be only 1/2 game ahead of the freaking Knicks at this point. I still think Stevens is a very good Coach but maybe the players have started to tune him out. Anyway - I'm ready to push this:

panic-button-vector-id165955330

Reactions: John Price

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
don't think they can beat the nets, but yeah calling the heat's finals run a fluke is laughable
Yeah, Nets are still a bit of a wild card to me. Theoretically, yeah, but something just seems off. They definitely have the highest upside but I could see them losing to a few teams before the finals.

I think the Heat miss Jae Crowder and DJJ for some wing matchups but expect they’ll probably look to add someone before the trade deadline.

Last edited:

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Butler's always been good

The problem is him forcing trades but to be fair most of the league forces trades or refuses to play for their team
Butler was a little different in that he never wanted to leave Chicago. The Bulls traded him to a place he didn’t sign in, and to a group he didn’t believe was serious about winning. The story of Butler + 3rd string beating the starters is one of my favourites.

I don’t mind that as much as signing a contract somewhere and asking to move before the term is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad