Injury Report: 2020-21 Injuries & Covid Thread (Silfverberg out for the season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Shouldn't Lindholm be due back in a couple weeks?
Yeah but he should get a long 'conditioning rehab stint' in AHL to get himself back to 100% and be ready for next season
and so he also doesn't effect the Ducks place in the standings.

Reactions: ducks8

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
That's going to be a tough one. His incision probably isn't even healed yet and it's in an area that's going to be extremely tender to almost all movement. I'd be surprised if he plays.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Now I have no idea what exactly he did and if it's in anyway different than what the current conditioning coaches are doing. But it makes you wonder that after his departure the Ducks became mired with injuries and Wild becoming one of the least injured teams after he joined them.
Ownership didn't want to pay for him or the materials that he requested. He left because he couldn't run the program that he envisioned.

Reactions: Mortal Wombat

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Is that what happened? Damn. I was wondering if he was part of the scapegoating during the start of our long run of mostly being injured.
He left right after we lost to the Blackhawks in the WCF. I don't remember, but didn't the injuries thing start right after that?

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
"Jakob is a great teammate and leader in our locker room," said Executive Vice President/General Manager Bob Murray in a statement. "He did everything he could to continue playing, but after two years dealing with this issue, now is the right time to help him get to 100 percent. He has been an impactful player in all situations for us, and we are confident he will return to full health by next season."

What the actual hell, he played for two years with a torn labrum? Could someone please get this organisation better doctors?

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
This is becoming a trend now. If it's to be believed, Perry played like 3-4 years with no knees before they finally gave and lord knows what Kesler played through.

I appreciate the fact that this team employs high-character warriors--and I now feel bad that I relentlessly criticized him throughout the year--but at some point, the medical staff needs to tell the front office and the coaching staff to save their bodies from themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad