2020-2021 News Around The NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
That’ll teach Bjugstad to drop the gloves BEFORE the fighting starts, not during it.

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
In the future he should make sure he has the goal and assist first before getting knocked out of the game. Lol

i had only watched the replay and i thought i heard the announcer say he already had a goal and an assist. i didn't look it up. just did, though and he had the goal and assist.

confirming it cements his motivation for me :laugh:.

you can almost see the gears turning: "hey, if i get a fight, i'll have a gordie how hat trick! might be my only chance! alright let's do th...." <thud>

Reactions: KW and Chaos2k7

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Isn't that the same thing that Stråls had? That's like a 2yr recovery time.
Usually yeah, but Bergeron didn't miss a beat. Giroux took two years. Ladd and Stralman never came back from it.
Werenski is fun to watch so hopefully he comes back healthy like Bergeron did.

Reactions: 16Skippy

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Matheson having a really impressive game tonight, especially defensively nothing getting by him, but also on the offense skating hard and making smart plays

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
If I was one of the Vancouver Canucks higher-up, I would show big-time leadership by telling the NHL we forfeit the remaining of their games.
Doesn't look like they'll be making the playoffs, nor does it sound like players want to play in games so soon after dealing with a covid outbreak.
I would forfeit all remaining games, players would be happy, and the team would get a better pick.

Win-win in my books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad