Injury Report: 2020-2021 Injury Updates

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Norlinder back in the line-up today, but is listed as the 7th D for Frolunda.

And bigger news, Ikonen will play his first game today. He will be on the 4th line to start.

Reactions: Redux91

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I'm also curious if Stapley is having some injury issues because he's been out of the Denver line-up often this year. Tonight, he will miss another game.

robert ethan

Feb 5, 2021
Has to be a minor injury, they didnt list him as on the IR, and they were dressing only 9 forwards.
He might be a scratch, aren't a few players from other leagues that are shut down showing up in the USHL? I think Cole Sillinger, top draft prospect in the WHL is playing in Sioux Falls, for one. There are others as well. Unless Smith picks things up, UMD will pull his offer.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
He might be a scratch, aren't a few players from other leagues that are shut down showing up in the USHL? I think Cole Sillinger, top draft prospect in the WHL is playing in Sioux Falls, for one. There are others as well. Unless Smith picks things up, UMD will pull his offer.

They were dressing 9 forwards.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
It was said Smith was battling a wrist injury but don't know where the poster got that info. He missed a chunk of time last season to injury so perhaps it got worse. I'll see what i can find out

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
It was said Smith was battling a wrist injury but don't know where the poster got that info. He missed a chunk of time last season to injury so perhaps it got worse. I'll see what i can find out
The way he's been playing of late it may actually be a bit of a blessing in disguise :help:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
updated for the Poehling and Olofsson injuries, still trying to find out what's up with Smith and Stapley, other then I know Stapley is injured. I can't find any info on Smith.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
updated for Struble and while I try to find info on Harris, in his 3 years in the NCAA this is just the 2nd game he's missed in that span.

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
Did they say any more news this morning on Anderson. Any update on powerglass/paperhorse?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad