Injury Report: 2020-2021 Injury Updates

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I could deal with Ikonen being injury prone because I don’t think he was anything special to begin with. But I really hope Norlinder isn’t trending to be on and off the IR.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
European Prospect Report: Mattias Norlinder scores in his return

Says

"Unfortunately for Norlinder, his hamstring acted up after the game and he wasn’t on the roster for Frölunda’s game versus Färjestad on Saturday night. It does sound like it is more of a result from intensive training and he just needs a bit of rest rather than an actual injury, but we will have to wait and see when he is back on the ice again as the club hasn’t released a statement."

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

It's a shame because this kid had potential. But at this rate, even if he gets going, I doubt the Habs sign him.

Especially when you expect them to sign Caufield and Harris. They'll have to decide if they keep RHP since his rights expire in June 2021.

Then they need to decide on the 2019 CHL prospects like Fairbrother and LeGuerrier, as well as the blue chip prospect in Ruscheinski.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
It's a shame because this kid had potential. But at this rate, even if he gets going, I doubt the Habs sign him.

Especially when you expect them to sign Caufield and Harris. They'll have to decide if they keep RHP since his rights expire in June 2021.

Then they need to decide on the 2019 CHL prospects like Fairbrother and LeGuerrier, as well as the blue chip prospect in Ruscheinski.

not that Ruscheinski matters but I assume he'll end up in the NCAA next year so his rights would extend, as long as the BCHL plays.

it's not looking good for Ikonen, we'll see what happens, if he plays really well they could find room to sign him since they have a number of guys that likely won't be back but it seems unlikely he would get signed at this point.

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
Seems like Armia is concussed(confirmed but not veriefed) should be out from 10 days to 3 months. I might be pushing it but these are concussion averages.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Seems like Armia is concussed(confirmed but not veriefed) should be out from 10 days to 3 months. I might be pushing it but these are concussion averages.
As concussions go, this one didn't look like the longterm kind, but of course what it 'looks' like often bears no relation to how serious it is. Hoping for good news in a week or two.

Any word on Byron? My guess is it was a bad bruise and he'll be back tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad