• Norwich City - Coventry City
  • Blackpool - West Bromwich Albion
  • Newport County - Brighton & Hove Albion
  • Cheltenham Town - Mansfield Town

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
City home to a non PL team and Liverpool getting either Arsenal, Chelsea or Villa. Par for the course.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Yeah I think I'd say that's the case. I don't know why any Liverpool fan would care with all the injuries we have. I would immediately tank this competition once again if it were up to me.

this ones especially meaningless with no fans. Above all over comps. Wembley packed with fans was the allure.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
No need to be obsessed. Just need to read.
Doesn’t matter. Liverpool is going to be playing a B Team at best. Just glad the game is on the road.
Read what exactly that there's some FA conspiracy to help City out? One can argue that City aren't even the main rivals for Liverpool this season.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Read what exactly that there's some FA conspiracy to help City out? One can argue that City aren't even the main rivals for Liverpool this season.
No conspiracy at all. Not about City and Liverpool rivalry specifically either. Just hilarious to me. Some teams have draw luck. Some teams don’t. The conspirators would think that this is too obvious. Just pointing it out. People can look for themselves.

Since Klopp has been in charge, in cup competitions, he has seen 4x Chelsea, 3x Arsenal, 2x Everton, Villa & Wolves. That’s just the facts. Doesn’t mean there is a conspiracy but some variety would be nice. The FA Cup is not as important as it used to be and I don’t expect Klopp to play anyone important unless they implode in their Champions League Group (which could certainly happen, so my source of domestic cup entertainment is just to see how easy City’s path is every year. It’s quite funny.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Marine FC formally announces sponsorship by Cartilage Free Captain for Sunday’s match

£7,500 of the money was spent on the official sponsorship for the shorts. The remainder, which is around £1,425, will go towards a construction project at their ground. To commemorate this, Marine AFC will have a plaque put in thanking all of us who were involved in the fundraiser in the coming months. We’re absolutely humbled by this gesture and we look forward to our community getting to see it in person.

image1.jpeg

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Wembley is actually quite !"%! even with fans (been there several times). Got to believe it won't be empty by the time the final gets played (without getting into a Covid-19 discussion - just me believing - maybe naively).

I wonder which kind of team Spurs will play. Apparently the club will "respect" the competition. Happy to see that the pitch looks decent. Been through enough cup games on ridiculous pitches.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
So Liverpool will be getting a bye week then?

They aren’t sick and the FA wouldn’t move the fixture last season when we had to go to Qatar. Villa could always play a u23 team. Tottenham got a bug in the League Cup against that team that Harry Kane sponsors.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
So Liverpool will be getting a bye week then?

They aren’t sick and the FA wouldn’t move the fixture last season when we had to go to Qatar. Villa could always play a u23 team. Tottenham got a bug in the League Cup against that team that Harry Kane sponsors.

Liverpool get 2 weeks off before United. United play 3 matches in that 2 weeks.

Who is getting f***ed by the schedule now?

Reactions: Jussi

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool get 2 weeks off before United. United play 3 matches in that 2 weeks.

Who is getting f***ed by the schedule now?
Liverpool didn’t have a Covid outbreak. Aston Villa did. What would you like Liverpool to do about that?

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
nothing. I just want you to think how fortunate they are during this two week break. Do some reflection on the scheduling
What reflecting? It’s bad for everyone. I don’t know if fortunate is the right word here. I don’t think it’s fortunate there is a Covid outbreak for Villa or anyone else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad