2020-2021 FA Cup:

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Spurs never had the bug. Leyton Orient did. And I´m pretty sure the game would have been played if the next round hadn't been scheduled the week after.

Qatar is different. I found that completely silly, but if that is how they are scheduling it before the season then you can't move games around for no "new" reason. The same way Spurs had to play Tuesday and Thursday earlier this season.

I still don't get why they just couldn't cancel the League Cup at least before the season. They could have moved league games forward and allowed themselves some time in the schedule to have "catch up weekends" etc.

I would also agree with Savant that Villa should play. Mourinho mentioned something in an interview recently that according to him the understanding was if 14 players are ready to go then you play. The only issue there is making sure that you have caught all the cases - meaning 14 players with negative tests (not only not a positive test). If not 14 so at least x number of players so that we are not getting postponed games just because 1-2 or a handful a people at a club has tested positive.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Liverpool get a free win as Villa will play their reserves and academy. A total reversal of last year in the League Cup, and it's either that or forfeit. I'll take it.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Facundo Pellistri (Man United) tested positive and is out for the Watford match. That sucks. Was really looking forward to watching him as I've seen a good bit of him in the u23s and he's been fun to watch. OGS had said he would feature in this match too.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Facundo Pellistri (Man United) tested positive and is out for the Watford match. That sucks. Was really looking forward to watching him as I've seen a good bit of him in the u23s and he's been fun to watch. OGS had said he would feature in this match too.

But at least we get to see Ighalo.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
These are actual children.
Shouldn’t have played this game as scheduled. Shouldn’t have played the game as scheduled last year.
LFC are playing like they don’t want to run the score up though. Looks like a training scrimmage

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Rhys Williams not so good there lol.
He has been overrated by LFC fans since he started playing. I find him very slow footed and he has poor positioning.

I still cannot believe LFC has not got a new CB already.

Disclaimer: I cannot watch the game now so I have no clue what went wrong.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
He has been overrated by LFC fans since he started playing. I find him very slow footed and he has poor positioning.

I still cannot believe LFC has not got a new CB already.

Disclaimer: I cannot watch the game now so I have no clue what went wrong.
Louie Barry took Rhys Williams soul 1v1.

20 minutes before the goal I texted a friend that Rhys was going to be a problem. I know Klopp hates the domestic cups but this is something else.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
These guys are defending well for being kids. Whoever their coach is has done a hell of a job organizing them.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I still don't know how LFC will stop Rashford/Martial/Greenwood from Pogba/Fernandes long balls in the next game with a slow as f*** defenders like Rhys/Phillips

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Villa's kids did a great job, 1-1 until 60 minutes. They started three 17 year olds and a 16 year-old. Also missing 4 of their best u23s. Louie Barry is a decent prospect.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Arsenal have been the better team, but going insane cross crazy again with very little results.

We just took a short corner to Willian and it somehow went four passes to the centre line...like what the honest f***? When have you heard of a club conduct a corner and have it proceed to the middle of the pitch?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad