GDT: U18 Round Robin/QF's

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Really no idea what you were trying to say here. Slovakia had 2 noteworthy football players over the last 30 years. They are unquestionably lightyears better at hockey.
Marek Hamsik or Zdeno Chara in their respective sport? Seems pretty comparable, yeah?

Slovakia is not that bad at Football, they have made the last three Euros (I know it expanded) and have a smattering of players in good leagues over the world. FIFA is just much deeper than ice hockey. So being relatively equal puts them at a much higher level in hockey.

Last edited:

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Marek Hamsik or Zdeno Chara in their respective sport? Seems pretty comparable, yeah?
And what are the comparables for Palffy, Demitra, Hossa, Gaborik? And that's just the cream of the crop.

Not even going to go into how 6 time Norris finalist Chara isn't comparable to Hamsik or how far from anything remotely similar to 4th place in Vancouver Slovak football NT has been. They qualified for 1/7 World Cups.

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
slovakia loses to latvia? oof.. slovakia could be in trouble if norway is any goood
I'm repeating myself, but this Latvian team is likely exceptionally good for Latvian standards. It's got several NHL draft prospects, including some potential 1st/2nd rounders.

Slovakia can still manage to steamroll Norway, who are not doing very good against Finland.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
damn what a start lmao 1-0 canada go boys someone wake czeboy up this is gonna be a fun 3 hours bahahah

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Lol we gonna get smashed ... so dissapoiting given this team should be much better on the paper

Edit: Not meaning better then Canada, but better then to get thrashed 10-1

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
booo stop reviewing i made a decision and say it counts lol

um thats onside the puck is over and his legs still on liine

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
That may be the greatest start to a game I've ever seen.lmao.

This is a whopping. However.. I will not change my mind.. I like this team and think we make semis. Losing to Canada doesn't hurt us.

Anyone know if they have a goalie in net? Haven't seen that end of the ice on the screen yet.lol

• Haha
Reactions: martygod12

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018

This is a whopping. However.. I will not change my mind.. I like this team and think we make semis. Losing to Canada doesn't hurt us.

Anyone know if they have a goalie in net? Haven't seen that end of the ice on the screen yet.lol
i know you got the eagles back up goalie somewhere i dunno if hes in net or on bench though lol

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019

You are very optimistic, I like it. Sadly this team looks weird from the very first friendly agaisnt Latvia. They should be strong on the paper, but it kinda doesnt work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad