2020-2021 FA Cup:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Auba almost scored the goal of the decade if that went in, unbelievable chance from out of pure nothing...spontaneous generation.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Now Xhaka almost scored the goal of the early decade with that long volley. Holy smokes what a strike and save.
Very good use of VAR there to rescind the red on ESR.
I just don't understand why more refs don't use the model that happened on that play? VAR pretty much made the correct decision after a terrible one just because the Mugpie player screamed his head off.

King Makar19

Dec 5, 2019
ESR come in and we play direct.

Pepe and Willian with Auba is just brutal stuff...no movement...no pace..nothing.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Only seen since the 65th minute, but man it has been a hall of shame performance from Aubameyang

Reactions: King Makar19

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Xhaka has looked amazing since coming on. Our corners could be the worst in England at the moment, just no planning or anything from the players...random short kicks leading nowhere, balls that can't beat the first man, or overload kicks in the wrong locations. It is just a complete mess.
ESR come in and we play direct.
Lets not discredit Luiz, he's been a long-ball machine tonight.
Pepe and Willian with Auba is just brutal stuff...no movement...no pace..nothing.
I don't think Pepe has looked too bad, but he needs to take a page out of Saka in how to be effective. I argue that they have similar strengths and weaknesses, but one is just so much more productive in creating plays and one isn't. Willian is a just an effin; joke, he might be worse than Andre Santos.

Last edited:
Reactions: King Makar19

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
We could have scored three goals from similar situations if Pepe wasn't indecisive and decided to use his right foot instead of trying to make an extra dribble.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Lacazette has been unbelievable the last half of the month, what a pass from him for that tally.
His hold up play especially has improved. He still looks in horrendous physical shape but otherwise he has been great. If he got back to great fitness he could be useful.

Reactions: S E P H

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
His hold up play especially has improved. He still looks in horrendous physical shape but otherwise he has been great. If he got back to great fitness he could be useful.
He's one of the hardest (or I argue is the hardest) working players on the Arsenal, I don't think he'll ever be in good physical shape lol.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Xhaka has been amazing again. Great player, very underrated. Simply just needs to be given freedom.

Reactions: S E P H

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Catching up, I watched a few of the games today off and on. Leicester easily brushed Stoke aside of course, not much contest there. I thought Emile Smith Rowe was quite impressive for Arsenal again after he came on, easily one of the most progressive players they have used this season and they desperately need that. I saw West Brom lost to Blackpool, Allardyce has been awful. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad