2020-2021 FA Cup:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Tuchel got his team wrong today I think and then took too long to make changes. They can't do anything offensively when they aren't countering or relying on crosses.
Tuchel's tactic is very structured and sound defensively, but it's overly reliant on individual players to generate goals through their individual skill. It's unfortunate as well that the tactic actually looks worse when we control possession, I feel we actually are more dangerous in attack when it's close to 50/50 or we have less possession and can hit the other team on the counter. Against another team that is happy to concede possession to us, we just pass the ball around the perimeter most of the game and then run into a wall around the box.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Tuchel's tactic is very structured and sound defensively, but it's overly reliant on individual players to generate goals through their individual skill. It's unfortunate as well that the tactic actually looks worse when we control possession, I feel we actually are more dangerous in attack when it's close to 50/50 or we have less possession and can hit the other team on the counter. Against another team that is happy to concede possession to us, we just pass the ball around the perimeter most of the game and then run into a wall around the box.
Sarri vibes

Reactions: Blender

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
Imagine United's counterpart doing the same..LOL.
Hell would freeze over first.

Said this to my wife. Imagine if Utd win in Poland in a couple of weeks and the Glazers appear on the pitch crying and hugging all the players.....yeah, I should have stopped with "imagine the Glazers turn up at a game"

Anyway, congrats to Leicester, one of the most memorable, emotional finals in a long time. An all-time great cup final goal, an all-time great cup final save, fans back in the stadium after an incredibly shit year, and provincial team wins their first ever FA Cup against Oligarch FC.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
I'm not a fan of the third commentator in general but Robbie Savage makes Pierre McGuire sound tolerable. How do you manage to have a Welsh accent and still sound so insufferable.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
More like it was defined by being born in Belgium and not France.
Surely you can't be that stupid?
You think I don't hype non French players and don't knock french players.
Learn to read then and develop intelligent arguments.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Said this to my wife. Imagine if Utd win in Poland in a couple of weeks and the Glazers appear on the pitch crying and hugging all the players.....yeah, I should have stopped with "imagine the Glazers turn up at a game"

Anyway, congrats to Leicester, one of the most memorable, emotional finals in a long time. An all-time great cup final goal, an all-time great cup final save, fans back in the stadium after an incredibly shit year, and provincial team wins their first ever FA Cup against Oligarch FC.

They moved it to Portugal.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

Lol the recent open statement was the 3rd time they've communicated with the fans since they bought the club. Them showing up to a game would never happen.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I'm not a fan of the third commentator in general but Robbie Savage makes Pierre McGuire sound tolerable. How do you manage to have a Welsh accent and still sound so insufferable.
Because Robbie Savage is a literal idiot while Pierre actually knows things about the sport he covers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->