2020-2021 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
It's indeed a bit strange, it's been stated he's 100% going to be in NA as soon as hockey starts so he SHOULD be at the camp. Maybe he got special permission or a specific later date where he'll still be in time for the camp.

Maybe it's because they decided to send him to Laval no matter what and since they're season won't start before February, he is able to stay in Europe longer. Just a guess.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Maybe it's because they decided to send him to Laval no matter what and since they're season won't start before February, he is able to stay in Europe longer. Just a guess.

This is my guess as well.. there isn't much room on the wings right now at the NHL level,

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
watching Biondi, i think he played more in the 1st then he has in some full games that i've seen. He made some ok plays, will put a vid together after the game.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Muskegon is currently getting spanked by USNTDP. It's 8-3 mid-way through the 3rd period.

But Pitlick has a goal and an assist so far for Muskegon.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Hopefully Pitlick gets going as that makes it 4 pts in the last 2 games after getting just 1 in the first 5 games. For a guy that was on the top line last year and a 19 year old that was a terrible start, though I seem to recall he started slow last year too.

Biondi didn't see much ice in the 3rd since he doesn't play special teams and there was a 5 min major and it was a 2-2 tie.

if you want to see him in action,

the skating needs work, it's choppy at times and he seems a half a step or so behind the play.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I hope Norlinder didn't get injured again, turned the game on but missed the start and he hasn't been on the ice once all game. It says he played 2:41 in the 1st but that had to of been early on as I never saw him play a shift.

They also just brought in Jonathan Sigalet at RD, trying to find out why.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I hope Norlinder didn't get injured again, turned the game on but missed the start and he hasn't been on the ice once all game. It says he played 2:41 in the 1st but that had to of been early on as I never saw him play a shift.

They also just brought in Jonathan Sigalet at RD, trying to find out why.

This would be the first valid concern if hes injured again.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
This would be the first valid concern if hes injured again.

he's got to be, it's late in the 2nd and he still hasn't been on the ice once since I turned it on sometime in the 1st. Still says he's only played 2:41 so I doubt he went from 3rd D on the team to 7th D but even if he did you would think he would touch the ice at least once in say 25 mins or more of the game.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
No goal scored but Harris looking really good on the PP. Unleashed a really good one timer that was saved then later on the same sequence he made a fantastic keep in. Looked like the puck was going to be cleared but blocked the clear with his body right at the blueline and controlled the puck and passed it leading to a dangerous shot for the team. It's being repeated a lot but..... poise is the word.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Muskegon (Pitlick) vs. Chicago (Farrell) right now. After one period, it's tied 1-1. Farrell scores his 9th of the season:

Meanwhile, Stapley was a scratch today for Denver. I hope it's due to injury, because last game, even though he got an assist in the game, he was listed as 4C. So I don't know if he's getting demoted or if he's not 100% healthy and he was sheltered last game on the 4th line and tonight a scratch or if he is in the doghouse (which would surprise me).

Reactions: kevsavard95

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Struble scores 4 minutes in. Scores on a weakside rebound.
I just watched a good review of him on youtube by st - pierre. Nice job. Man I did not realize Struble killed the physicals at the combine. At 17. Yikes. Whatever else, the guy will be a physical monster at 21. Seems to skate pretty well also from my viewing. And I like the mean streak.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
after playing one of his best games yet in the NCAA, Struble shows he's still got some work to do in his own end though he still showed good things. The goal that went in off him, those things happen and the goal that was scored right after he got calling for the hit he'll need to learn but it also showed him hitting like 4 players on that one shift. Once again he almost had a beauty of an end to end rush but lost the puck at the end of the vid I made.

Harris played well, his -1 was on the empty net goal.

here's the totals,

Struble - 0 pts, -2, 1 shot, 2 pims
Harris - 0 pts -1, 1 shot

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
after playing one of his best games yet in the NCAA, Struble shows he's still got some work to do in his own end though he still showed good things. The goal that went in off him, those things happen and the goal that was scored right after he got calling for the hit he'll need to learn but it also showed him hitting like 4 players on that one shift. Once again he almost had a beauty of an end to end rush but lost the puck at the end of the vid I made.

Harris played well, his -1 was on the empty net goal.

here's the totals,

Struble - 0 pts, -2, 1 shot, 2 pims
Harris - 0 pts -1, 1 shot

He does tend to go a bit over the top with the physical play at times, like in that late first period sequence. The penalty was already called so I guess he just went ''screw it, I'm making it count '' :laugh: You have to like how game he is for this stuff though, this type of natural aggressiveness you just can't teach.

Reactions: montreal

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Gordin is currently with SKA-Neva in the VHL. He played on Sunday.

He was zero across the board and only played 5 shifts for a total of 3:53 TOI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad