2020-2021 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I never saw a full game of Biondi, but by the highlights I saw from you I think of the first game, he is very raw. Poor decisions with and without the puck. He has a lot of tools, but needs to learn when to use all of them at the right time.

I think it will be a transition year for him. Dont expect 30 points from him. Patience is key with him and Smith.

i've seen a number of his games from USHS and then 2 UMD, I know the NCAA very well, and stated it will be a write off year for him if he continues to barely get any TOI, I don't know if he could get 30 pts if he was in the top 6 but at this rate that he's playing he'll be lucky to get close to 10 pts.

here's where all my vids are posted, if you and anyone that watches them wouldn't mind hitting the subscribe button, that would be much appreciated as it's going to take me forever to get to 1000, i've put up 142 vids in the last couple months so hopefully many Hab fans will get to see the prospects play more.

https://www.youtube.com/user/harryhood1919/videos

Reactions: Wats

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
wasn't able to see the whole game, saw bits here and there, Norlinder held pointless so far, came close to a scoring chance in the slot that almost proved costly,

Reactions: Wats

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
After missing a few games to injury, Pitlick returns to the line-up for Muskegon. He is lined up at 3RW.

Eo6fvh8XIAQkRpr

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
wtf is their coach doing in Muskegon? His top 2 players from last year on the 3rd line?

Biondi game just started, if you have access to it I would try and watch as these might be 2 of the top 3 or 4 teams in the NCAA playing one another.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
He showed balls on this goal last night, too.

that's a little weak from his linemates, twice i've seen him go after a player for cheap shots on his linemates and that says something as he looks like he's 12 but still got in the face of much bigger players. His linemates should have stuck up for him since while it was more of a tap you don't let teams get away with that shit.

Having seen a little of him from last year I thought he was just a playmaker but if he keeps shooting and scoring like this then that's going to make him much more dangerous.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Finally, Northeastern start their season tonight.

Also, Minnesota-Duluth vs. Denver is being played now. It is mid-way through the 3rd period and Minnesota-Duluth is up 4-1.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Muskegon up 3-1 after one period. Pitlick with 2 goals so far. His two first goals of the season (he missed a few games to injury). One goal was on the PP and the other short handed.

He is now at 3 pts (2G, 1A). This is his 6th game of the year.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I was short on time so I just put all of the Harris/Struble highlights in one vid. It has both of Harris's goals and the beauty of a pass to set up the opening goal. But I wanted to put in a lot of Struble, there's him getting a penalty for cross checking where he takes out two players in one shot. There's some hits from him, some nice passes, a few shots/scoring chances.

Keep in mind they weren't playing a very good team though NU was without their starter and some other players to WJC camps.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I was short on time so I just put all of the Harris/Struble highlights in one vid. It has both of Harris's goals and the beauty of a pass to set up the opening goal. But I wanted to put in a lot of Struble, there's him getting a penalty for cross checking where he takes out two players in one shot. There's some hits from him, some nice passes, a few shots/scoring chances.

Keep in mind they weren't playing a very good team though NU was without their starter and some other players to WJC camps.

I still think Struble has the higher upside. At least just from that video. Really hope he can put it together. The size/skating/skill combo looks potentially lethal.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I didn't see the game as my USHL pass has expired and i'll be cutting back on watching games for a little now that Northeastern is back playing.

but how about Jakub freaking Dobes, a guy I never heard of before the draft and he just continues to crush it this season. Last night he stopped 27 of 29, is now sporting a 1.83 gaa and a .925 save %. He's given up just 10 goals over his last 6 games. damn

Naslund

Jun 18, 2006
USA
Very impressed with Harris and Struble. Struble's physical assets are exceptional. He looks like he is playing against young kids. Guhle, Romanov, Norlinder, Harris and Struble. I wish one or two of them could be right-handed.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I didn't see the game as my USHL pass has expired and i'll be cutting back on watching games for a little now that Northeastern is back playing.

but how about Jakub freaking Dobes, a guy I never heard of before the draft and he just continues to crush it this season. Last night he stopped 27 of 29, is now sporting a 1.83 gaa and a .925 save %. He's given up just 10 goals over his last 6 games. damn

I'm very puzzled as well.

Last year, Dobes on Omaha 2nd in the East 21gp 9-6-3 3.09 0.891. Starter was Kyle McClellan 32gp 16-7-4 2.39 0.909.

This year, Dobes on Omaha 2nd in the East 8gp 5-3-0 1.83 0.925. Backup Cooper Black only played part of a game 1 gp 7.73 0.667.

Omaha did get the help of two WHL D, but they were not really world beater. In fact there's pretty nothing for the 2019-2021 drafts at all except Dobes. Will be very interesting hoe Dobes does next year in the NCAA.

Reactions: montreal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad