2020-2021 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Gordin is currently with SKA-Neva in the VHL. He played on Sunday.

He was zero across the board and only played 5 shifts for a total of 3:53 TOI

thanks for the update, I had some free time today and was going to watch him play but now I'll have to try and catch his VHL game tomorrow unless of course he gets sent back down before then.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Aside from the WJC, the only prospect in action today is Gordin with SKA-Neva. I tuned in at the start of the 3rd period and watched almost all of it. Not once did I notice Gordin. At some point, they showed the Neva bench and you see Gordin sitting comfortably with another player (probably someone else barely used) and they were talking.

Regulation ended 2-2 and now it's OT. Doubt we'll see Gordin there.

Edit: Game over. Neva lost 3-2 in OT.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Aside from the WJC, the only prospect in action today is Gordin with SKA-Neva. I tuned in at the start of the 3rd period and watched almost all of it. Not once did I notice Gordin. At some point, they showed the Neva bench and you see Gordin sitting comfortably with another player (probably someone else barely used) and they were talking.

Regulation ended 2-2 and now it's OT. Doubt we'll see Gordin there.

Edit: Game over. Neva lost 3-2 in OT.
At least he's comfy and making friends, good for him ! :laugh:

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
Looks like Gordin was sent back to the MHL. SKA-1946 is playing now and he's in the line-up.

The game is tied 1-1 and be has an assist.
I don't understand how KHL teams develop players... and we thought the Habs had a hard time doing it...

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I don't understand how KHL teams develop players... and we thought the Habs had a hard time doing it...

They have no incentive doing it. Since there is no PTA between the KHL and NHL, the team doesn't get money for the player and just lose him.

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
They have no incentive doing it. Since there is no PTA between the KHL and NHL, the team doesn't get money for the player and just lose him.
Yeah I get that, but to bring up the guy, make him play 2 minutes in the VHL... Why? Leave him in the MHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad