B-Sens 2020-2021 Belleville Senators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
What has happened to Abramov? There was so much talk about him last yr, but it has really quieted down, as he has. Mann was on the radio talking about his three best forwards which are Formenton, L. Brown & Logan Shaw & about putting them on a line together. He also mentioned that he thought the most NHL ready prospects on his team were Formenton & L. Brown. He also mentioned that Lassie Thomson was a work in progress & could take another yr or so.

It will be interesting to see after the NCAA championships who exactly decides to turn pro & who ends up coming to Ottawa to play either with the Parent Sens or the Baby Sens. My guess is that Pinto & JBD will turn pro from UND & Crookshank & Novak as well. While the last two should likely play for Belleville, I assume that Pinto & maybe JBD could get a game or two with Ottawa. I guess we'll see soon enough.
B88F1A8E-3726-4ECA-BEBB-1D47E4DBF6FF.png

Next in line after brown and formenton. He’s awesome.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
The Sens will have Filip Gustavsson back in goal tonight, backed up by Cedrick Andree (67's goalie).
Zach Magwood, Robert Calisti, Jack Kopacka, Ollie Alsing and Tye Austin are out for Belleville.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
I assume Cole Reinhardt has gone back to his WHL team as he is listed on their roster.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
I assume Cole Reinhardt has gone back to his WHL team as he is listed on their roster.

He's playing tonight on a line with Beaudin and Abramov.

I don't think he's expected back in Brandon.

Icelevel

Sep 9, 2009
The forwards are pretty rough too. Hopefully Davidsson and Sokolov are able to contribute but Beaudin-Kastelic-Cassels is pretty rough down the middle.
I like beaudin. He’s pretty good. Border line nhl 4th liner
Cassels is ok. Haven’t seen enough of Kastelic but he should be alright.

Reactions: GCK

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Formenton denied on a breakaway.
Belleville outshooting Stockton 12-5

Icelevel

Sep 9, 2009
Gonna disagree with you there. Beaudin is a 4th like AHL/ECHL guy. He's filler and kind of a waste of space here.
His nhl chance is dying but I think you’re pretty off with that evaluation.
And sounded like he had a good period. Hit the crossbar(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad