2020/2021 Around the League Thread | Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
playerreport.php
Rasmus Dahlin - Summary - Natural Stat Trick
Dahlin's HDSC stats look good too. And his GF and GA are both higher than his xGF and xGA.

Snatcher Demko

High-End Intangibles
Oct 8, 2006
I wonder if the Sharks ownership wants to move on from DW. Significant portion of the fanbase is frustrated with Wilson but they made the playoffs for basically 16 straight years.

I’d snatch him up in a heartbeat.

100% DW has had a solid track record over the years. Would love him here.

It's incredible how many "good" GMs have derailed their teams with these retirement long-term deals for age 30+ vets.

Sometimes a fresh start is all they need.

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
The shooting% when Dahlin is on the ice is 1.89%. His HDSC% is 55%, but HDG% is 14%. Buffalo is definately making him look a lot worse than he is.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
When you move a player to the Taxi Squad, it's like demoting them to the A, so you can save upwards of $1.075 mill against the cap, so if you moved Hamonic to the taxi (he would need to clear waivers first), then you actually save on the cap taking on Schenn at $800K.

Rather take him on and then send Rathbone down to the A if he is still around the team. Kid needs to play. If they have already done that, then send someone like Brisebois down.

Read my last post in the Utica thread. I just posted the exact same proposition on our page a couple minutes ago before checking to see if anyone in here thought that made sense.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Habs already down 1 to the Sens. We could be last in the division real soon.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Danault is losing himself some money. Everytime I watch the habs he's been terrible and zero goals so far on the season.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Habs falling apart. You love to see it!

A few weeks ago Suzuki was better than Pettersson and they were a cup contender :laugh:

Reactions: geebaan

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Preds and Wings still scoreless in the last half of the 2nd period now. Game is over half OVER now

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I know I alluded to Danault being way good to settle for a 3C rule in the fantasy GM thread but I didn't realize how below-expectations his raw point totals were.

Would be very happy if he worked his way into our price range.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
There are a handful of tied or one-goal games in the third period now. Extra time would be good for those who are cheering for what we're not supposed to cheer for yet.

Reactions: vanuck

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I know I alluded to Danault being way good to settle for a 3C rule in the fantasy GM thread but I didn't realize how below-expectations his raw point totals were.

Would be very happy if he worked his way into our price range.
wasn’t there a rumor he turned down a 6 million dollar extension?

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
If Danault's numbers flop this year, I wonder if he'd be willing to take a 1-year deal on reduced AAV to try and earn a big payday for 2022-23. Would be fun to think about the possibility of having him as our 3C but I can't see why he'd come here when we already have EP and Horvat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad