2020/2021 Around the League Thread | Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
Interestingly with Jeff Skinner's scratch, if he gets buried in the minors for the rest of his career, he'll finish tied for the record of most games ever played without making the playoffs.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Officially a goaltending CONTROVERSY in Calgary :laugh:

Dissonance Jr

Oct 6, 2017
Huh, did not expect to see our old pal Gustav Forsling playing 20 minutes tonight for the Panthers (and looking pretty solid at that). Here I thought he'd completely washed out of the league after last year but guess Joel Quenneville keeps seeing something he likes...

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Zegras LITERALLY flying out there tho NO points JUST yet

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Huh, did not expect to see our old pal Gustav Forsling playing 20 minutes tonight for the Panthers (and looking pretty solid at that). Here I thought he'd completely washed out of the league after last year but guess Joel Quenneville keeps seeing something he likes...
He’s only played in like 6/17 games for Fla this season.
Has he been hurt?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
He’s their 7. He looks solid when he plays.
Ok. But for Q he’s not able to be a regular in their top 6 yet.
He’s getting an opportunity which is good for him. 24 now so it’s time to stick in the nhl. Brisebois will be in the same boat next season. Time for him to be on an NHL roster if he does have a future in the nhl.

Dissonance Jr

Oct 6, 2017
He’s only played in like 6/17 games for Fla this season.
Has he been hurt?

Yeah, he missed 9 games this month after an "upper body injury" and just got back into the lineup on Feb. 17. Who knows if he'll stick in Florida's top six, but he looked good tonight. (And agree that this might be his very last shot at an NHL career.)

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Just like the playoffs

e35.png

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
Are the Sabres ruining a great young player? Or is
Dahlin just more hype than substance?

A little bit of both. He hasn't lived up to the "next Karlsson" hype, but was very solid his first two seasons. Had good defensive and posession numbers on a bad Buffalo team. He was also on pace for 55 points last year. His play this year has fallen off a cliff.

Reactions: lindgren

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Are the Sabres ruining a great young player? Or is
Dahlin just more hype than substance?
Hughes defensive play is suffering without Tanev. Who has Dahlin had to partner with in Buffalo? Their right side have been Risto, Montour, Bogosian, Miller and Joker. I’m likely missing people here from 2 years ago.

Heiskanen had Klingberg and Lindell. Makar had EJ drawing the defensive matchups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad