U20: 2019 World Junior Summer Showcase

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
I know its a nothing tournament in the middle of the summer but holy moly does Coleton Ellis look awful. Probably a good sign for Rodrigue's chances of making the team but...eesh.

Reactions: Fogelhund

paulhiggins

Feb 4, 2006
I bet these Canadian kids would kill them at a video games tournament though. Or texting speed contests. We are getting soft, lazy and entitled. Bet most of the guys on this team spent more time yesterday with a cell phone in their hands than a hockey stick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fooladelfia

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I bet these Canadian kids would kill them at a video games tournament though. Or texting speed contests. We are getting soft, lazy and entitled. Bet most of the guys on this team spent more time yesterday with a cell phone in their hands than a hockey stick.
You act like kids are a completely different breed and technology doesn't exist in other parts of the world :laugh:

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Thought Addison played well on D, and Tomasino and McMichael played well on O. Focht and Ellis definitely had a games to forget.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Spencer Knight is an absolute tank! Okay game from Sweden but we can't beat Knight in net.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Sweden looks better now than against the split-teams.

It is still very evident that we miss a creative puck moving defenseman like Sandin or Boqvist though, but I also see an improvement. We are clearly missing way too many guys, around 7 or so.

JK2K

Mar 13, 2017
Canadian fans better get ready for a whole lotta Foudy. I can’t remember a coach using one player so much in a nothing game where you should be trying to evaluate all players to see what they can do. Really weird that he’s coaching like that. I understand he coaches Foudy but man you need to see what others can do.....if you’re really trying to evaluate.

Reactions: TeddyBare

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
Sweden has scored like 3 goals this tournament. Terrible.

Sitting Noel Gunler at home doesnt help.

Reactions: AB13

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3