U20: 2019 World Junior Summer Showcase

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
It is still very evident that we miss a creative puck moving defenseman like Sandin or Boqvist though, but I also see an improvement. We are clearly missing way too many guys, around 7 or so.

Also missing that Lundkvist guy that our team picked in the first round a year ago.

Reactions: AB13

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Button was talking about how the Swedish team is supreme defensively but lacks offence. They are down by 2 before the end of the 1st.

This Canadian team are playing well off each other, good pressure and chemistry. I would have to credit coaching.

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
Button was talking about how the Swedish team is supreme defensively but lacks offence. They are down by 2 before the end of the 1st.

This Canadian team are playing well off each other, good pressure and chemistry. I would have to credit coaching.

Our D has been pretty bad

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Has he gotten the chance? Those three have played toghether a long time.
Yes, he has gotten the chance with them and did about as well as Olofsson, and then when paired with other wingers he did nothing.

No Swedish forward except for Raymond & Holtz have really done anything to impress me. There's been glimpses, but nothing consistent.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
Lavoie's high skill level on display, along with his questionable motor and puck management in his own zone. Some summertime sloppiness all around, but he continues to display his bi-polarity in play regardless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->