Transfer: 2019 Winter Transfer Rumors and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
83M€ is the magic number.
This is supposed to be the asking price for Tanguy Ndombele.
Incredible how Lyon are always getting player on the cheap and can make so much profit selling them afterward. Best scouts in football.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
You mean the form of that one game...
I think Dybala is better talent than any of the current front 3. It just seems that Liverpool fans forget how much Klopp improved the way all his players play. There is a reason Liverpool are hitting close to 100% with all their transfers. Of course they targeted the right type of players but Klopp helped each players reach new hights. The samething happened with Dortmund: Kagawa, Sahin, Gundogan, Gotze all played better under klopp than any other manager. I could also include: Aubemayang, Lewandoski, Coutinho but they also performed away from Klopp.

Dybala is under appreciated and he could be a difference maker on any team.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I think Dybala is better talent than any of the current front 3. It just seems that Liverpool fans forget how much Klopp improved the way all his players play. There is a reason Liverpool are hitting close to 100% with all their transfers. Of course they targeted the right type of players but Klopp helped each players reach new hights. The samething happened with Dortmund: Kagawa, Sahin, Gundogan, Gotze all played better under klopp than any other manager. I could also include: Aubemayang, Lewandoski, Coutinho but they also performed away from Klopp.

Dybala is under appreciated and he could be a difference maker on any team.
Yup, Dybala would immensely improve away from Alleginho. Klopp would help him a great deal just by putting him back in his rightful position.

However, even with Allegri, Dybala has had great years and carried Juve. To say that he wouldn't displace not even Mane is funny but given the source, I didn't even want to respond. This year is his worst year by far and it's pretty obvious as to why that's the case.

Reactions: Gecklund

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
You mean the form of that one game...

Don't get me wrong Dybala is an unreal talent and has a higher ceiling than the the others. I just would not want to mess with the great thing they have going up front at the moment. they seem to be clicking more like last year right now and if that trend continues....scary stuff.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Don't get me wrong Dybala is an unreal talent and has a higher ceiling than the the others. I just would not want to mess with the great thing they have going up front at the moment. they seem to be clicking more like last year right now and if that trend continues....scary stuff.
Yeah, that's understandable. Given the context no one would want to f*** with a winning formula. However we are going just by hypotheticals here.

Reactions: robertmac43

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I think it’s more likely Klopp finds a way to work him in with what they have. Whether that means playing Firmino deeper or giving Dybala a Shaqiri type free role, I’m not sure it would have to be an either or situation. Klopp has never been afraid to tweak a players position to get the best 11 on the pitch.

But push come to shove, Dybala playing like he can takes a spot on the sheet more often then not.

But it’s all FIFA manager fantasy

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
ESPN (so for what it's worth) says Rabiot has rejected joining Tottenham on a free because they're not high profile enough.

That'll help his character reputation.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I think it’s more likely Klopp finds a way to work him in with what they have. Whether that means playing Firmino deeper or giving Dybala a Shaqiri type free role, I’m not sure it would have to be an either or situation. Klopp has never been afraid to tweak a players position to get the best 11 on the pitch.

But push come to shove, Dybala playing like he can takes a spot on the sheet more often then not.

But it’s all FIFA manager fantasy

Dybala is at his best as a false 9. He's a pretty good 10 too but he'll need help to create.

ESPN (so for what it's worth) says Rabiot has rejected joining Tottenham on a free because they're not high profile enough.

That'll help his character reputation.

At this point he can do what he wants and still find a team willing to take him on. Players have a lot of power these days.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Why the hell would I want to go from PSG to Spurs anyway? I get more money, prestige and a chance a hardware in Paris than I would ever in Tottenham.... It'd be like Messi going from Barca to Madrid.
I would usually say to be a starter and earn a spot on the national team but he burned that bridge.

The guy can rot on the bench for all i care.

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
With Firmino dropping more deeper, this Werner kid is a fit. Think he can play wing potentially. Contract up in 2020.

‘Manchester United and Liverpool were the teams I watched quite a lot in England. They were the two that I’m a little bit a fan of, because they have so much history,’ Werner told FourFourTwo.

‘In Liverpool it’s also their stadium and the atmosphere. But when I have to decide, I’m more Manchester United than Liverpool. I’m now at a point where at some stage in the future I’d like to play in a team that wins titles.’

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I mean, Mane and Salah of last year did more wide forward than winger this past year anyhow. He certainly has the fit to play anywhere up front.

Don’t like the United comments though, it is what it is.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I don't think Rabiot is going to wind up anywhere he hopes for at this rate.
I think he will. He’s good enough and young enough to play a lot for a number of sides. I also think there’s more than just his mom pumping the Barca story like most agents do for more cash. I do think Barca would be happy to get him just to irk PSG. His contracts per week really aren’t a big demand when you’re getting a player of his quality for nothing.

As for being above Spurs, there’s no way they would look to pay the 175-180k a week on him it might take. That would make him one of their top two or three earners (maybe one or two either way pending on what Dele Alli signed recently and what Eriksen might want). I’m not sure it’s in their nature to pay what he expects.

Bure80

Jun 27, 2011
Pulisic to Chelsea is official. He stays till summer in Dortmund. Transfer fee is 64M Euro. Great for Dortmund.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Chelsea needs pretty much any talented attacker they can get. Would have thought striker though. On the other hand maybe Hazard will leave and they know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad