Transfer: 2019 Winter Transfer Rumors and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Would much rather Bergwijn than Pulisic.

But honestly just bring Harry Wilson back. The lad has earned his shot.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
  • Isco has been linked with a move away from Madrid for a bit now. Nothing would happen in January though.
  • Madrid apparently close to signing Ibrahim Diaz.
  • Pique rumored to be retiring in two years and then he'll run for the Barça presidency.
  • Some Kane to Barça rumors out there...
  • Barça again linked with Toulouse's Todibo.

Would rather Dybala if we bought anyone tbh.

Shoot for the stars like with Fabinho.

Fabinho isn't shooting for the stars or a good analogy when referencing Dybala.

Reactions: Gecklund

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Would rather Dybala if we bought anyone tbh.

Shoot for the stars like with Fabinho.
I just don't think Dybala would take a rotational role but maybe I'm wrong. He'd be a good 4th to have and give some valuable depth up front.

My guess is he'll leave to be the star somewhere though. Doubt he has the shoulders for it.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
I just don't think Dybala would take a rotational role but maybe I'm wrong. He'd be a good 4th to have and give some valuable depth up front.

My guess is he'll leave to be the star somewhere though. Doubt he has the shoulders for it.

tenor.gif

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Yeah, if they’re buying Dybala, he’s playing every match he’s fit. (They aren’t)

I think you have to wait and see how Gomez comes back and if Ox can get fit. If that’s the case, I don’t know that they buy. Even in the summer, it’s hard to sell a guy on coming to fight for time.

I guess Werner could fit in that Firmino can play midfield and it would give some of the front men rest.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
  • Isco has been linked with a move away from Madrid for a bit now. Nothing would happen in January though.
  • Madrid apparently close to signing Ibrahim Diaz.
  • Pique rumored to be retiring in two years and then he'll run for the Barça presidency.
  • Some Kane to Barça rumors out there...
  • Barça again linked with Toulouse's Todibo.
I'd rather eat glass,

Reactions: East Coast Bias

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Who is this guy @Duchene2MacKinnon @John Pedro? We don't need CB's either, so I'm not sure I believe this rumor.

He's pretty hyped in Argentine right now. Supposedly really talented, Ill be seeing him for the first time in a couple of weeks. Doesn't really matter if Dortmund need a CB right now he's more for the future. Considering he's barely played for Boca in the first team there's no way he'd crack Dortmund right away. Even 3rd option is a stretch.

He should stay in Argentina for another year but at 12 million that's a lot of money for Argentine clubs to turn down.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah, and Messi can be Salah's understudy.

Me too, hence the "..."

Kane = eat glass
Isco = eat glass
The Isco train left the station. I do hope he leaves so I can cheer for him again. But with Piggy, Alena, Arthur and possibly the Ajax boy. There's really no point. Same goes for Rabiot too.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
83M€ is the magic number.
This is supposed to be the asking price for Tanguy Ndombele.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->