Transfer: 2019 Winter Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I remember a very different sentiment from you before Coutinho was sold, too.
Okay, can you provide something that isn't 3 years old backing that up? I had started expressing my frustrations with Coutinho already in 16/17. At no point in 17/18 was I ever worried about losing him.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Karpaty Lviv manager has said that winger Maryan Shved has been sold to Celtic. Hes got 11 goals in 28 Ukrainian league games over the past 1.5 years.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
He's still an incredible talent. He's a poor fit at Barca but I think most teams would add him in a heartbeat.
He would be my perfect replacement for Arsenal and Oezil's position, but is probably a pipe-dream since I can't see Arsenal even coming close to matching the same amount Barca paid for him.

Ornstein says we are hard after Perisic. **** off Emery you fraud.
Yeah, solid player, but the rumour says 35 million option to buy. Even if he's fantastic, 35 million for a guy entering his 30's is quite a lot.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Sounds like West Ham's closing in on Maxi Gomez, better move for him then going for Real or Barcelona who, although are interested in him, are looking more for backup #9 options.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Arnautovic extended his contract lol. Don't think it matters really, still think they look to get rid this summer, but it's still funny. He's going full on PR mode trying to win the supporters back.
Sounds like West Ham's closing in on Maxi Gomez, better move for him then going for Real or Barcelona who, although are interested in him, are looking more for backup #9 options.
Comforting to hear he's well rated at least. Hopefully it goes through.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I feel Liverpool should pounce on signing Rabiot. Prevents him from going to Spurs and some areas of their mid have been inconsistent this year. Pretty sure Gerrard was his idol, but they should be able to give him decent wages as well. It'll pretty much secure the title.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world

giphy.gif

Caseres 3rd spell with Juve.

More playing time for Rugani which is good.

That's the good part.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I feel Liverpool should pounce on signing Rabiot. Prevents him from going to Spurs and some areas of their mid have been inconsistent this year. Pretty sure Gerrard was his idol, but they should be able to give him decent wages as well. It'll pretty much secure the title.
They don't have anywhere to play him. Especially if he doesn't want to be a 6. Liverpool aren't going to shell out the coin Rabiot requires if there is no plan for him

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
They don't have anywhere to play him. Especially if he doesn't want to be a 6. Liverpool aren't going to shell out the coin Rabiot requires if there is no plan for him
I would. I think he can develop as a 8 or even a 10 for liverpool

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I would. I think he can develop as a 8 or even a 10 for liverpool
Maybe? But Liverpool don't have time to develop him this season, and they won't want to spend that money for a non-starting 11 player. 4231 isnt foung anywhere and he isn't going to get ahead of Firmino

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Our club has progressed too much to sign someone who may have an attitude problem and may complain massively about his playing time. I think he's a great player but he also plays a position we have a lot of players in. Trust me I wouldn't be upset if Klopp signed him, but I don't think he's a priority for Liverpool at all.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Perisic put in a transfer request according to Inter
That might actually make a move to Arsenal much harder, since Arsenal wants him on a loan with an option to buy and if he does suck...why would he want to go back to Inter? Of course they can still sell him in the summer, but this might be a pure straight sell for Inter instead of a loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad