2019 Training Camp/Preseason Thread

Dumais

It's All In The Reflexes
Jul 24, 2013
Whats the chance of CBJ being a lottery team if PLD goes down for any length of time?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Not that its of any surprise, but Porty has Texier as a roster lock in his first edition of forecasting the roster.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
So Wennberg ran an 11:02 two mile run. Not bad for someone who doesn't care about training for hockey in the off-season and only likes to hang out at the beach with his girlfriend.

And to be clear I'm not defending him or his game. I get the criticism and have some myself. Just calling out the normal few who's over the top comments prove they know nothing about him or his training commitment.

Out before the incoming vultures again start to spew their Wennberg hating nonsense about something or other ("no heart!!!", prima-donna, coach killer, etc....).

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
So Wennberg ran an 11:02 two mile run. Not bad for someone who doesn't care about training for hockey in the off-season and only likes to hang out at the beach with his girlfriend.

And to be clear I'm not defending him or his game. I get the criticism and have some myself. Just calling out the normal few who's over the top comments prove they know nothing about him or his training commitment.

Out before the incoming vultures again start to spew their Wennberg hating nonsense about something or other ("no heart!!!", prima-donna, coach killer, etc....).

Can you imagine people’s reaction if he finished last?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad