Transfer: 2019 Summer Transfers News, Rumors, and Discussion; Part 9

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Surprised by all this talk and nothing about Hwang. Not trying to discredit Szoboszlai and others, but the lad has 4 goals and 6 assists in BuLi and 2 goals and 3 assists in two CL games.

He's always has impressed me whenever I've watched him play.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Arsenal scouts in Pool tonight to watch Szoboszlai in action. 18 y/o MF who looks promising.

I'm sure a lot of scouts from other teams watch the Salzburg players and they should be watching that team to do their due diligence, but almost any top level player on that team will be moved to Leipzig. If Leipzig wants Szoboszlai, he'll play there.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
This was exactly what came to mind first, but wasn't that deemed illegal? I thought that's why Granada was divested. Thought this type of ownership was codified as being out of bounds, but maybe I'm totally wrong.

If it isn't, it should be.

That was in part due to the profitability of a sale like SW said, but also because they were in the same national structure...i.e. RB couldn't take over a 2nd german club, but an austrian one shouldn't run afoul of those same concerns.
Arsenal scouts in Pool tonight to watch Szoboszlai in action. 18 y/o MF who looks promising.

He's been one of the top 2000ers across europe for a bit and has made the transition to the senior level well for Salzburg.

Last edited:

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I mean, if it's the Mail, it's usually not that credible.

That said, some of that will be contingent on who can spend and who has money. If Real is set on Pogba, there might not be a team willing to spend that on him.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
United fans bigging up the potential signing of Mandzukic at 33 years of age...the times are dire. :sarcasm:

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
The biggest thing Mandžo can give United is his no-nonsense attitude. If you see him hustling and running himself to death and you don't show the same level of effort you shouldn't be playing. He'll make guys accountable.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
[Juan Jiménez] Barcelona will sign a young forward to compete with and replace Suarez. The current alternatives are; Lautaro Martínez, Donyell Malen, Rafael Leao and Victor Osimhen. The club will focus their efforts in January and hope to sign one of the players next summer.

Relax @Duchene2MacKinnon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad