Transfer: 2019 Summer Transfers News, Rumors, and Discussion; Part 9

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
This gives me such conflicting feelings. It's not that I don't think he's a good player, but he's played so much for Chelsea that I'm so used to disrespecting him that I can't make myself see it positively, even though we have a shortage of defenders.

Have to agree here. Hates how he always does disgusting moves on the pitch such as diving etc. He's a peace of shit on the pitch. But will have to swallow the pride and see the bigger picture here. We have use for the player. If he could just stop doing stuff like that it would be fine.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Mooy to Brighton was leaked today, another solid signing.

The Gulls also signed PSG RB Romaric Yapi to a one year deal with an option to extend the loan another year. Anyone know much about this guy? @Evilo

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
N´Dombele, Lo Celso, Sessegnon and Clarke with Eriksen and Trippier out is good and borderline very good, but add Rose to the outgoing and it drops down to quite average quickly.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Ismaila Sarr to Watford.

Watford apparently went all out for Bergwijn yesterday, but Bergwijn said no. Now Everton is making a final push for him, as well as Sevilla. I think Bergwijn should stay put and aim for a higher club when making the step abroad.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Woodward and Co rn.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Please, all I want to see on my phone is GTFO Mustafi to Serie A. Can EPL teams still sell players to teams in other leagues past today?

Reactions: AB13

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Please, all I want to see on my phone is GTFO Mustafi to Serie A. Can EPL teams still sell players to teams in other leagues past today?

Yea, EPL teams can sell any time, just the likelihood of it goes down since they can't replace them.

Edit: I mean, technically speaking they can buy players any time too, they just couldn't register them to play so the player would just sit in his hotel room collecting cash.

Reactions: S E P H

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad