Transfer: 2019 Summer Transfers News, Rumors, and Discussion; Part 9

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I'm surprised a bigger club didn't buy Olmo this summer after his season and U21 performances.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Hoffenheim will likely loan Kasper Dolberg from Ajax this season. He'll be reunited with coach Alfred Schreuder, who was Ten Hag's assistant with Ajax. I like this. Dolberg still has a massive upside, but can't seem to make it work within Ten Hag's system and lost all confidence. Hopefully he returns as a better player.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
I'm surprised a bigger club didn't buy Olmo this summer after his season and U21 performances.

Ten Hag mentioned how Ajax is done and won't be doing anything anymore. I guess this means van de Beek stays, so Olmo is no longer a priority. Ajax did manage to get their hands on Filip Frei. Young (18) back from Zurich who already played for Ajax U19 during the Future Cup as a tryout. He impressed the hell out of me then.

Reactions: YNWA14

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Yep, he apparently refused to go to PSG.

Rumor is PSG asked Coutinho to lower his wages, but he refused. Not confirmed yet but apparently this will be a paid loan with Bayern covering his wages. They will also have an option to buy him out

Im guesing this means Neymar stays?

Barça’s board may still do something dumb like Dembele + cash, that saga is far from over.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
I don't understand teams like Juventus and Barcelona who are willing to take back players who left like rats when they realized the grass wasn't greener on the other side.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Ihattaran (17), PSV's phenom seems to have chosen for an international career with Morocco, after Orkun Köckü (18) has chosen Turkey

I really hope the KNVB takes a stand in this, because this system is flawed.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Sporting announce the sale of prolific striker Bas Dost to Eintracht Frankfurt. He scored 76 goals in 84 league games in the Portuguese league.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Cavani signed with Miami. He leaves PSG in summer 2020.

Damn. As an Orlando City fan I want Miami to suck but there's no chance of that happening with Cavani. He's not that old yet and still in good goal scoring form. Not sure if he will bring in the fans which will still be the issue with that team and city.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad