Transfer: 2019 Summer Transfers News, Rumors, and Discussion; Part 9

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Hoffenheim signed Samassekou. Good signing. They could have a weaker season this year, but that's a signing that could help them reach Europe.

Guerreiro wants to leave Dortmund to PSG, but PSG can't pay for his transfer due to FFP. BVB Bosses are saying publicly that they want Guerreiro out or signed to an extension by the end of the transfer window. We also had a recent meeting with Schick. This is the only recent incoming rumor to the club. I could see it happening by the end of the window, but I don't think its definitely going to happen.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I don’t think so. The guy has played a ton of games over his career. I think his body is just done now.

He still possess some insane technical skills, definitely less explosive though. To me the change of scenery and less toxic environment may benefit him, plus Alexis loves himself the southern climate.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
He still possess some insane technical skills, definitely less explosive though. To me the change of scenery and less toxic environment may benefit him, plus Alexis loves himself the southern climate.
I don’t know if Inter is necessarily a less toxic environment. Probably same. Maybe less if Mou was still there.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
The club Manchester United is hardly toxic for Sanchez at the moment, but I guess he will never be able to win the fans over. Would that be so different in Italy? And would he be able to keep up with Conte these days? I doubt it.

I guess Liverpool might as well sell Shaqiri. They already got close to no depth so what is a little less than nothing? Still nothing :D

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Dolberg to Nice for 25M inlcuding bonusses according to De Telegraaf.

Would’ve rather loaned him out, but 25M for a player who stands absolutely still in his development for two years now is cash money. He’s still 21, so he could still blossom into a top notch striker. He's such a complete striker when on. He has finesse, power, pace, is physically very strong. It just wasn't going to happen in Amsterdam anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped 15-20 goals within the next two years and join a top level European side.

Last edited:

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
PSG have the money to get him out of that nonsense. He also needs to fire his brother because I have never heard of a player getting that bullied over his own image.

I read the image right issues were because he backed out of a contract one year after signing it and he’s getting sued over it. Which is understandable.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
This whole Dybala situation is pissing me off. Mainly because there are many over the hill players who refuse to leave the team. Why try to push him out?

I read the image right issues were because he backed out of a contract one year after signing it and he’s getting sued over it. Which is understandable.

That's pretty much it. Dybala signed with a new agency even though he had signed a 10 year contract with a different agency. That agency is suing him for I think 40 million dollars.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
This whole Dybala situation is pissing me off. Mainly because there are many over the hill players who refuse to leave the team. Why try to push him out?
That's pretty much it. Dybala signed with a new agency even though he had signed a 10 year contract with a different agency. That agency is suing him for I think 40 million dollars.

Yea, isn't the negotiation/cost basically just buying out the lawsuit so there's no questions for the new team?

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I can’t even believe they’d expect a loan with only an option to buy would be remotely entertained, much less accepted.

*maybe* if it was a loan + buy requirement, but even then PSG want upfront cash.

You have to consider the whole situation. And a loan would mean some cash coming PSG's way simply for the loan itself.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I think PSG were referred to the clause in the first place, so asking for a transfer instead of a loan isn't that weird. That being said they surely know that Barcelona can't pay for him and that's why they'd do that.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
With the amount they paid for Neymar, you can't blame them for wanting some hard cash upfront.

I can't, but the situation isn't good. I've read that they'd consider keeping him at this stage, but the supporters have understandably turned on him and he wants to leave. I also can't blame Barça for not wanting to pay what PSG want.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad