2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
The Avs have taken hold of that series and I don't think Calgary has enough weapons to strike back.

I feel like a proud older brother of Toronto. Good to see them respond with a solid game 3.

I think the experience and depth of the Preds push them through. St. Louis has been really interesting, big question if the Jets can beat them 3/4 games.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Rooting for TB, WAS, NYI, and TOR in the East.

Rooting for STL, VGK, and COL in the West. Not really a preference on NSH/DAL.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I want Tampa out almost as much as I was Pittsburgh out. It's personal.
I've almost completely lost any rivalry animosity across the board.

Partly because Detroit currently plays the role of nail to nearly everybody else being the hammer, so I can't really consider anybody a real rival. And partly because, during this absence of Red Wing playoff hockey, I just want to see talent on full display. So I don't really care what market the talent plays in, as long as it's outstanding hockey to watch.

avssuc

Hockey is for everyone!
May 1, 2016
Gulf Coast
Hedman and Stralman not playing tonight for TB.

That's part of why they're down 3-0, guys playing hurt. Tough way to go, but we've had similar situations here over the years.

Can you guys think of the year that injuries may have taken a cup from the Wings? Didn't they put Yzerman in a hyperbaric chamber in 96 for his knee?

avssuc

Hockey is for everyone!
May 1, 2016
Gulf Coast
I don't think TB matches our low ball offer for Point now at this point! No pun intended

Where does it land? The Wings are going in the lottery again next year, not sure it would be great to go balls-out here.

Edit: Posted 2015 table

Screenshot_20190416-193654_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad