2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Bert

Oct 14, 2018
Jets vs Blues does not look exciting so far. Jets are limping into the post season and the Blues are "the hottest team in the NHL." Ha! They had the easiest schedule in the league after the new year.

I hope the Blues get swept.

RedWingsDad

Jul 30, 2013
Go Islanders!

Whichever team is playing against Cindy Crysby is the team I’m rooting for.
5sWj8Tt.jpg

Reactions: jkutswings

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
No wonder Stevie Y left... Jon Cooper blows lol

I think Cbus is the 4th best team in the East, just a little ahead of Pittsburgh. They have been all over the map, but to me that was a tough draw for the Lightning. I still expect Tampa to advance, but Cbus has some big guns and they can take over games even with the talent and depth Tampa has that is sure to create some heartburn moving forward.

Also, yes in terms of playoff hockey I have the Leafs at 6. We will see, but I really don't trust their D, just better than the Islanders. But a bunch of this comes down to injuries and matchups.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Pittsburgh has to hope World Junior Championship Eberle doesn't hang around in this series. He has had a disaster of a UFA year, but man alive has he started the playoffs on the right foot tonight.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Penguins look like the Red Wings circa 2014-2015. An aging team of star players that's good enough to make the dance in the final week of the regular season but doesn't have "it" anymore.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Penguins look like the Red Wings circa 2014-2015. An aging team of star players that's good enough to make the dance in the final week of the regular season but doesn't have "it" anymore.

I'd say more like 2011 Red Wings. Their core is there, but there are too many teams built to counter what they bring now.

Reactions: Gniwred

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Loved the Stars last night. My bracket was done by coin flip, and has them winning the cup, so I'm pulling for them. They could win my heart as my third team after Detroit and Boston

RedWingsfan55

Jan 5, 2015
Awesome start to the playoffs. Seeing Pissburgh and Tampa go down was awesome!

Side note, did anyone else have God damn subtitles all friggen game on USA? I had them during the Tampa game and only during the Tampa game. No other channel had them. It actually pissed me off enough I just stopped watching it after 2-0 lead ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->