Patriots/NFL 2019 Season II - Preseason - Josh Gordon Reinstated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
That was not PI, receiver grabbed Jackson's jersey. Doesn't matter but that's something I would challenge in regular season.

Reactions: Fossy21

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
That was not PI, receiver grabbed Jackson's jersey. Doesn't matter but that's something I would challenge in regular season.
I sure hope Bill would challenge that in the regular season.

That's a garbage vintage Joe Flacco-style play. Underthrown, defender looking for ball, receiver hawls him down...DEFENSIVE PI!!!

Also, if I'm Vrabel, I rip Mariotta a new one for that idiotic play on the 2PC. It's preseason, what are you thinking.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Call me crazy, but I think Tannehill suits the way the Titans want to play way more than Marriota, who I've always thought was junk.

Mariota has somehow gotten continuously worse. He’s a free agent after this season and Vrabel needs to win now. Might as well give it a shot.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Ghost slowly getting worse..I know he can be clutch but yeesh, maybe it’s the holder. He just doesn’t fill me with confidence anymore

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
I know Hoyer is tight with Brady and it’s only 2 preseason games against mostly scrubs but cutting Hoyer and letting Stidham be the only backup to allow the team to keep a player at another position has to be a legit conversation at this point.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
The season is lost without Brady and Hoyer is not the future. Easy decision for me. Cut Hoyer and if something does happen to Brady you get a chance to evaluate Stidham in meaningful games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad