Not open for further replies.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
TLCVWMFCKUI6RK4NOWPQVKPN4E.jpg

Free.

It’s a word that catches everyone’s attention and this season the Patriots are ready to give fans something at no charge: Parking at home games.

Like all good things, however, it comes only to those who wait.

Those attending games at Gillette Stadium this season can park for free by signing up for a spot in the delayed release lot — meaning you won’t be able to exit the area until 75 minutes after the game has ended. This is an expansion of a pilot program the team ran last year, and, for those familiar with the area, the free area is Lot 55 in the back of Lots 10 and 11.

The Patriots are the only team in the NFL to offer an on-site free parking lot. The obvious goal is to ease the postgame traffic logjam along Route 1.

If waiting isn’t your thing, there is additional good news as the Patriots are reducing public parking prices in approximately 75 percent of its spaces.

Lots on the southbound side of Route 1 (across from the stadium) will fall from $40 to $30. This is also where the free lot is located. However, lots on the northbound side of Route 1 will bump from $40 to $60 for the eight regular-season games. They will remain at $40 for the two upcoming exhibition games.

If you opt for a season pass for all 10 games, you will receive a 10 percent discount ($504) and a guaranteed spot no matter when you arrive for the game.

For information on how to sign up for either the free lot or to purchase a season pass, go to www.Gillettestadium.com/parking.
Firing up the grill and feeding yourselves dinner before hitting the road, just like leaving the track in NH, fills up that time easily.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Fantastic opportunity and news

Here is hoping he can stay clean

I have no idea what his fail reason is but if it’s just pot that’s absurd

I’m hoping he just likes to get stoned - no harm no foul

Best of luck Josh

Reactions: Midship

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Josh Gordon Is Being Reinstated By The NFL ⋆ KingsofBostonSports

The Patriots got great news this afternoon for their offense before the start of the regular season.

josh-gordon-is-being-reinstated-by-the-nfl

According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, suspended wide receiver Josh Gordon is being reinstated by the NFL.
That’s a quick turnaround after he applied for reinstatement earlier this month. He was suspended indefinitely in 2018, the latest in a series of violations of the league’s substances of abuse policy.

Gordon will give the Patriots the deep threat that they need. Gordon caught 40 passes for 720 yards and three touchdowns last season.

This is going to be a massive boost to the game plan, and will also free up rookie N’Keal Harry in coverage. This is like Christmas in August for Tom Brady who was rooting hard for Gordon’s reinstatement.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
There’s going to be some good WRs that get cut. Meredith and Demariyus Thomas can play when healthy. Meyers has obviously looked great. Brady supposedly loves Maurice Harris. Berrios can return kicks. Dorsett has showed up in big games. Obviously Edelman, Harry, Gordon and Slater are locks.

Wonder if they can move some of these guys for future value?

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
There’s going to be some good WRs that get cut. Meredith and Demariyus Thomas can play when healthy. Meyers has obviously looked great. Brady supposedly loves Maurice Harris. Berrios can return kicks. Dorsett has showed up in big games. Obviously Edelman, Harry, Gordon and Slater are locks.

Meredith is essentially a futures contract. He's not playing this year.

Thomas probably stays on PUP for the max term.

Really think they find a way to keep Meyers. He's looked great in practice and in preseason game 1, and there is no way he'd go unclaimed. Not sure what they do with Berrios.

Edelman, Harry, Gordon are locks.
Dorsett most likely a lock.
Meyers and Harris probable.
Berrios is a bubble, probably get an "injury" at some point in preseason.
Meredith to season ending IR, Thomas to PUP.

I get Slater is a WR, but at this point he's a lock but isn't taking a slot away from a true WR.

I think they actually will carry 6, potential true WRs due to the void at TE.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013

I don’t think we see Dorsett. I think Brady had a 10% INT ratio throwing to him last year (4 picks on 42 targets), and that’s with his catch rate reaching a career high (basically either a pick ot a TD).

I can’t recall how many of them were on Brady outright (even then, it could always be a suboptimal route from the receiver), but a lot of picks were on the receivers last year (including that ridiculous one where Gronk took three steps towards the end zone with possession and fumbled it for a ”pick”, which makes you wonder about those two Eagles SB under the tougher catch rules), but Dorsett being so hit or miss isn’t a good sign with that kind of competition. His TD catch while Berry interfered with him (no flag) was epic, though.

With Thomas on PUP, maybe...

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Challenging Pass Interferences is going to be insufferable this year

Also, Mike Vrabel's mustache is a bad life decision

Time for the offense to go off again

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Hoyer's first two plays from scrimmage: 1. Overthrow an open Inman downfield, 2. Interception

Give me Stidham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad