Patriots/NFL 2019 Season II - Preseason - Josh Gordon Reinstated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hnidy Hnight

Dec 21, 2006
North of Boston, MA
It’s a very tough game to say goodbye. Very few walk away voluntarily. Either eligibility, time or health catches up with you. Good on gronk walking away. I hope Vince Mcmahon can find use for him.

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
Im going to miss him for the first eight weeks before he comes back.
That would be awesome. Very sadly, I don’t think that will happen. It must have been a very hard decision and he must be more banged up than people realized. I loved watching him play.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
That would be awesome. Very sadly, I don’t think that will happen. It must have been a very hard decision and he must be more banged up than people realized. I loved watching him play.

I think he rests and has some fun, but he'll be back. Brady is over a decade older, he won't be able to bear watching Super Bowls without him.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
His back and knees are shot.Smart move to get out while he can still function.One heck of a run and HOF will be calling.Thanks for the memories.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
A privilege watching him play. Affords Bill plenty of time to plan, while being honest to himself and (presumably) giving it plenty of thought.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Really wish they could find a way to get TJ Hockenson in the draft. Rather unlikely at this point though, he’s been rising for months and I bet he goes middle of the 1st

Reactions: DKH

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
Really wish they could find a way to get TJ Hockenson in the draft. Rather unlikely at this point though, he’s been rising for months and I bet he goes middle of the 1st
I think Hockenson and Fant are long gone by the time they draft at 32. But this is a deep tight end draft and I wouldn’t be shocked if they draft 2. Kahale Warring is a hot name right now and could be a sleeper in round 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad