Patriots/NFL 2019 Season II - Preseason - Josh Gordon Reinstated

Status
Not open for further replies.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Sure and that's fair. I don't think CHB was taking a shot at Gordon so much as he was taking a shot at Pat's fans though. The media in this town really hate that the teams have been so successful and they genuinely get off on trying to insult fans for being fans. Tony Mazz is another one that is so clearly hateful towards the fans and teams and it comes through everything he says. Complete clown act. They'd rather the teams suck so they can spew negativity and throw rocks. This 20 year run is literally the worst thing for losers like this, and it makes me happy.

It’s just in poor taste

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Sorry Gordon is just a misunderstood person with a drug problem, but hey he's a Patriot and we want super bowls .Go Gordon you're an inspiration as long as you play in NE.

That better?

Their crimes are worse than ours LOL LOL

Rooting for someone who’s clearly made a change in their life and has, for now, overcome a drug problem is not the same as cheering for someone who got off due to lack of evidence.

f*** off

Reactions: Alicat

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Sitting home smoking a fat one trying to figure out whether to have Doritos or Lays, bad.

Beating the crap out of women and children, fine.

And to make similar of hypothetical fan reaction is just trolling

Last edited:

skullguise

Nov 13, 2007
North Andover, MA
All of the above is well-stated, re: comparing Gordon and his issues to KC's players and theirs....both quite different.

Another thought: I never wanted to have Aaron Hernandez play another game of football, here or anywhere, even if he got off on the charges. It didn't matter that he was very talented....

DS is such a washed up twat posting for click-bait

Last edited:

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Comparing Tyreek and Gordan? Laughable. Drug user? LOL Yeah man Weed is such a horrible drug.

I wonder how many of these dudes truly are on things 100xs worse

100%.

Comparing those two and their issues, one guy has a drug addiction and the other is a domestic abuser, is ****ing embarrassing.

Unless We're talking exclusively about Shank, who else is comparing them?

I hope my clearly satirical post isn't being perceived that way.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012

I'm gonna go with "all out" and most likely to lunch, or left field, or....Mars

Best part is he’s probably not the worst new pickup named Brown they got.

Trent will eat his way out of the NFL within a year most likely.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Meyers seems like the real deal. Everybody has been raving about him throughout camp and he’s done nothing but back that up when he plays

I think being a former qb helps him a lot in this system

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Meyers seems like the real deal. Everybody has been raving about him throughout camp and he’s done nothing but back that up when he plays

I think being a former qb helps him a lot in this system
He's been great so far.

Really want to see how he looks with Brady and the first team in actual game snaps, but at this point I think he's close to a lock for the roster.

Still think they go with 6 true WR, so Slater makes it as a ST guy.
Dorsett, Edelman, Gordon, Harry, Meyers, Morris

Berrios is a bubble player. Has flashed a bit, but if he sticks, it's because of punt returning. Time to move Edelman out of that role.

Meredith to IR, Thomas to PUP. The real decision is who they move once Thomas returns from PUP. Gotta believe they use the max amount of time there.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
He's been great so far.

Really want to see how he looks with Brady and the first team in actual game snaps, but at this point I think he's close to a lock for the roster.

Still think they go with 6 true WR, so Slater makes it as a ST guy.
Dorsett, Edelman, Gordon, Harry, Meyers, Morris

Berrios is a bubble player. Has flashed a bit, but if he sticks, it's because of punt returning. Time to move Edelman out of that role.

Meredith to IR, Thomas to PUP. The real decision is who they move once Thomas returns from PUP. Gotta believe they use the max amount of time there.

Do you mean Maurice Harris?

Question on the D-Thomas situation. He'll go on PUP which doesn't make him eligible to return until, what? Week 6? So when he comes off it, they have to release someone to just make the spot for him or can he practice with the team a bit and see if he can still keep up?

Just thinking of a situation where they keep a group of 6 WR's and none of them are worthy of a cut. Obviously if someone at the bottom of the group isn't doing anything, it makes it easier to cut them and replace them with DT but what happens if that's not the case? Also understand injuries in-season play a factor in this as well as cutting another player at a different position.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Do you mean Maurice Harris?

Question on the D-Thomas situation. He'll go on PUP which doesn't make him eligible to return until, what? Week 6? So when he comes off it, they have to release someone to just make the spot for him or can he practice with the team a bit and see if he can still keep up?

Just thinking of a situation where they keep a group of 6 WR's and none of them are worthy of a cut. Obviously if someone at the bottom of the group isn't doing anything, it makes it easier to cut them and replace them with DT but what happens if that's not the case? Also understand injuries in-season play a factor in this as well as cutting another player at a different position.
Yeah Harris not Morris. Not sure where that came from. Derp.

In regards to PUP, he's out through the first 6 weeks. The team then can bring him back anytime after that, However, they can leave him on PUP for an additional 5 weeks after that before they either have to start practicing, or be moved to IR. They then have another 3 weeks to activate him after he starts practicing.

So in essence if they take the full time, he won't come back until December.

They also don't need to clear a roster spot for him, even to practice until they decide to activate him to the 53.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->