Red Sox/MLB 2019 Season Begins - Bogaerts Extended 7Y $132M

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
If I was an owner and a player on my team got caught cheating I would get rid of him on the spot.This I did not know crap would not wash.It is your body and you need to be aware what you put in it with millions on the table.

Reactions: BMC

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Not that it matters, but you've got to assume it's one of those used to speed up healing as opposed to building "roid muscle"......but the jokes just write themselves at this point.

Reactions: JRull86

Hamilton Brian

Apr 12, 2004
Hamilton, ON
At the risk of repeating something that was already many posts ago and I didn't read, I haven't heard much stand-up from him lately. I didn't think comics needed any other PED than cocaine or alcohol or coffee.

No, it's all bad. I'm sorry. My wife is away in Japan for three weeks so I have no filter or Jiminy Cricket.

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Eh, I don’t blame him for trying to save his career by fixing his knee. Just don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining when you explain how you don’t know how it got there

Reactions: BMC and 22Brad Park

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
If I was an owner and a player on my team got caught cheating I would get rid of him on the spot.This I did not know crap would not wash.It is your body and you need to be aware what you put in it with millions on the table.
Naive to believe that none of these guys are on PEDs. The methods and drugs change, but they don't go away. When there is everything to gain and virtually nothing to lose for being on the juice, there is no incentive for these guys NOT to be on PEDs other than integrity. I wouldn't be surprised if majority of pro athletes in all sports, even the NHL, are on some sort of PED. From what I understand, the testing procedures in leagues such as the NHL and NFL are absolute jokes.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Naive to believe that none of these guys are on PEDs. The methods and drugs change, but they don't go away. When there is everything to gain and virtually nothing to lose for being on the juice, there is no incentive for these guys NOT to be on PEDs other than integrity. I wouldn't be surprised if majority of pro athletes in all sports, even the NHL, are on some sort of PED. From what I understand, the testing procedures in leagues such as the NHL and NFL are absolute jokes.

Maybe .But they caught him.There is one good way to deal with it that might curb it.Start banning guys for life.I will never condone cheating.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Maybe .But they caught him.There is one good way to deal with it that might curb it.Start banning guys for life.I will never condone cheating.
Wright maintained that he did not knowingly take a PED.

“We couldn’t figure out how this particular substance got into my system,” he said. “And at the end of the day, it falls on me to try to prevent that, and unfortunately, somewhere it got into my body, and I don’t know how.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad