Red Sox/MLB 2019 Regular Season II - David Ortiz shot in the DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Honestly for as bad as they’ve been this year, six games out of first isn’t that bad
It's not, but the issue is the Yankees have so much firepower on the DL that are going to act like TDL acquisitions this year.

Yankees starting pitching is still pretty mediocre. Them not getting Keuchel was huge.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
It's not, but the issue is the Yankees have so much firepower on the DL that are going to act like TDL acquisitions this year.

Yankees starting pitching is still pretty mediocre. Them not getting Keuchel was huge.

Actually I think it could go either way. It’s going to take them time to adjust back to playing. Many have been out a long time. Also some guys like Urshela who have been playing great are going to go back to bench roles.

I am in no way saying play Urshela over someone like Gregorius, I just mean you never know. The pitching is def their biggest issue and who knows what they’ll do to address it.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
I just heard Cam Neely is starting for the Sox next Saturday. He has a awesome call fast bottle Bruins in 7

KesselBuiltMyHotrod

Aug 2, 2005
MA
Mookie is having a disappointing season. Then you look around the league and see how juiced the balls are and realize he's having a terrible year.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
There are some weird reports out there on twitter that David Ortiz may have been shot in the Dominican Republic. Nothing's verified though.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
A Dominican news channel and ESPN Deportes are now confimring it. Shot in the leg in an attempted robbery outside of his bar.

dabid

Feb 6, 2006
HFBoards

Translated from Spanish by Google:
The emergency doctor says that David Ortiz said "Please Don't let me die, I'm a good man." Shot between the left side of the lower back and came out through the abdomen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad