Red Sox/MLB 2019 Regular Season II - David Ortiz shot in the DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtam83

Jun 8, 2011
Boston
Why the moment of silence at Fenway? He's not dead, I would think a "Papi" cheer would be better

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Why the moment of silence at Fenway? He's not dead, I would think a "Papi" cheer would be better

prayer is good

@Kate08

7D2ON3UL6II6TAIVQV7K3OWONQ.jpg

Reactions: Kate08

YouTakeTheVan

Feb 6, 2017
One of the report said the drug lord thought Papi was having an affair with his wife.
Scuttlebutt from the DR says it was a feud between two women, for what it's worth.

Prayers for Papi; and for us, a reminder to keep in mind our mortality and destination in the next life.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
For the love of.....

Where do I begin with this.
If the rumors ARE true and it was a hit born on Ortiz sleeping with a drug lords wife. He's an idiot of impressive levels.

The only thing worse here is the hitman. He went into the club and shot Ortiz without any way to hide himself or escape quickly.
He shot Ortiz in the lower back. If your a hitman, YOU SUCK. He then can't get out as Ortiz' entourage and fans surrounded the guy and beat the piss out of him. The cops arriving probably saved his life.

NOW he has to sit in protective custody because his absolute screw-up of this as he will now have a price on his head by the drug lord. Loose ends are bad.

Now for the drug lord. What genius has tells a 25 year old foot soldier to off David friggen Ortiz. If your going to go after a star you hire an actually pro hitman, not toss a pistol to your 2nd cousin and tell him to make good.

This whole thing is stupid.....

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad