OT: 2019 OT Non-Ski Resort Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Maybe CanaFan is just taking a season long hiatus? Hopefully he’s alright. Does Tiranis still ever post here? I remember he/she having some great draft insight. We lost a lot of the good draft crew over the years who I loved reading. You better not leave us Feebs.

Reactions: thefeebster

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
I hope so.

arsmaster was a great source of information as well. Really enjoyed him, Canafan, and Tiranis. We’ve definitely lost some good posters in the last couple years. Probably a bunch that were occasional posters that I can’t remember.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I hope so.

arsmaster was a great source of information as well. Really enjoyed him, Canafan, and Tiranis. We’ve definitely lost some good posters in the last couple years. Probably a bunch that were occasional posters that I can’t remember.

arsmaster is around, I heard from him within this season at least. I believe Tiranis had work/life commitments that gradually ate into his available time on here; both are great resources on prospects and their development, it would be great to see them around more.

Chairman Maouth is one I miss on here on a daily basis - he’s around, just not posting here.

And generally, I miss Fugu terribly. f*** cancer. :(

Reactions: Neddam ot Sehguh

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
arsmaster is around, I heard from him within this season at least. I believe Tiranis had work/life commitments that gradually ate into his available time on here; both are great resources on prospects and their development, it would be great to see them around more.

Chairman Maouth is one I miss on here on a daily basis - he’s around, just not posting here.

And generally, I miss Fugu terribly. **** cancer. :(

Arsmaster is very active on Twitter. Interact with him daily, basically.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014

Yeah Chairman was a beauty, hopefully comes back some day

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland

Agreed with all of that. Such a shame. Parabola too obviously

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I miss wetcoaster. Mainly because he was one of the few dudes older than me here. He went to school with my great, great grandfather.:sarcasm:
Pretty sure Im one of the other few dudes HTP, right??? :nod:

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I miss wetcoaster. Mainly because he was one of the few dudes older than me here. He went to school with my great, great grandfather.:sarcasm:

Wetcoaster was definitely one of the most interesting posters we ever had. His legal mind and recall of details and stories was unmatched. NFITO was another guy who mixed detailed breakdowns with his enormous passion as a fan.

Speaking of stories, Timmy - Timmy had the best stories.

Reactions: PM and Hit the post

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Maybe CanaFan is just taking a season long hiatus? Hopefully he’s alright. Does Tiranis still ever post here? I remember he/she having some great draft insight. We lost a lot of the good draft crew over the years who I loved reading. You better not leave us Feebs.

Yeah hope @CanaFan is ok as well. Him and I used to get into huge debates since he was a part of Team Tank while I was and am Pro Benning, but there was always a mutual respect there. Hope he’s doing well.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Wetcoaster was definitely one of the most interesting posters we ever had. His legal mind and recall of details and stories was unmatched. NFITO was another guy who mixed detailed breakdowns with his enormous passion as a fan.

Speaking of stories, Timmy - Timmy had the best stories.

NFITO was largely responsible for inspiring me to post. I wanted to interact with him.

Tiranis, Arsmaster, Proto, Chairman, CanaFan and on and on... High end posters all. I think part of it is work/life related, but another part of it is the regime change. I think all but CM did not like Benning. Perhaps a few return with someone new as GM?

Reactions: PM

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
Leaf fan in BC coming in peace, on our board we have a ticket exchange thread and was looking for the same kind of thing here. Hoping to score a pair for Wednesday’s game.

DomY

Aug 11, 2008
Congrats @Lucbourdon for getting shout out in today's Atthleties.

It seems really dumb to take a screen shot of a screen shot of the forum, but basically Botchford used this thread from 2 years ago to highlight that Tanev's perceived value around the league and amongst fans has dropped from 3rd OA to Kapanen and 1st to "just give us anything"

Proposal: - Canucks / Dallas - Tanev + Gaudette for 3rd Overall + Niemi

Reactions: Canucks LB

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad