Prospect Info: 2019 NHL Entry Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
The way things could be headed, the best player the Ducks have a shot at is Turcotte but he might be gone as i think a team will draft him in the top 5.
I see it going Hughes/Kakko/Cozens/Byram/Turcotte with the latter three going in any order, then i see Dach or Podkolzin going at #6 which is where the Ducks are right now.

I already had a dream where Murray has Getzlaf announce the selection of Getzlaf's clone Dach.
In my dream Murray also just walks right past Podkolzin at the draft not even acknowledging his existence.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
We're not even good at sucking :banghead:
Anyway I'm not sure Turcotte would go before Dach, could very well be the other way around by the looks of it.

Last edited:

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
The way things could be headed, the best player the Ducks have a shot at is Turcotte but he might be gone as i think a team will draft him in the top 5.
I see it going Hughes/Kakko/Cozens/Byram/Turcotte with the latter three going in any order, then i see Dach or Podkolzin going at #6 which is where the Ducks are right now.

I already had a dream where Murray has Getzlaf announce the selection of Getzlaf's clone Dach.
In my dream Murray also just walks right past Podkolzin at the draft not even acknowledging his existence.

Kirby Duck. The marketing campaign is already there...

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
I think I'd take Krebs where we are right now.

If we stay here I'd think we would. If we fall lower my money is on Newhook. Hoglander is interesting as well. The last time we drafted a player from Rögle BK we stuck gold.

Reactions: Sam Steel

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Damnit... resigning Silver and our current win streak... looks like we are gonna be out of the top 5... we need to dump contracts fast and start losing again... no point in getting knocked out in the first round in 5 or less games.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
If we stay here I'd think we would. If we fall lower my money is on Newhook. Hoglander is interesting as well. The last time we drafted a player from Rögle BK we stuck gold.
Newhook depends on how low turcotte falls I would think. Zegras as well. There are so many centers in this draft, it's amazing. Most I can recall in a long time.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Making the playoffs would be just about the worst result at this point. Unless a miracle happened there.

And the annoying this is, I'm sure this recent rash of wins has actually got management and "coaching" intent on making the playoffs now.

Oct 18, 2011
I'd like to grab a few more picks. We know the ducks like trading down maybe that 2nd first can get us a later first and a 2nd or something

This is the most important draft in awhile it is imperative to find a franchise type center in a center rich draft at the top

If you can do that, then you have Steel and Lundestrom as your 2/3 combo where they're probably best slotted at

C:
Hughes/Turcotte/Cozens
Steel
Lundestrom

W:
Kase
Terry
Ritchie
Jones
Comtois
Sprong

That's some good young talent which is critical with the anchors of Perry and Kesler around.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Fowler and etem.

Jones and steel.

Hughes and Newhook.
Hughes/Dach/Turcott/Cozens
+
Seider/Soderstrom

would be my hope, I really don't see new hook falling past 12... and I don't see our 2nd pick really being any higher than 15 max. I do kinda see us potentially moving a Henrique... ideally id hope we can get a 1st and maybe grab a High risk high reward guy like Bobby Brink.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
+
Seider/Soderstrom

would be my hope, I really don't see new hook falling past 12... and I don't see our 2nd pick really being any higher than 15 max. I do kinda see us potentially moving a Henrique... ideally id hope we can get a 1st and maybe grab a High risk high reward guy like Bobby Brink.
Second pick cannot be higher than 20th or it reverts to San Jose's pick.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
+
Seider/Soderstrom

I'd be stoked with the 2nd 1st being either of Soderstrom or Seider. I also see potential nicknames for them: SodaPopstrom & Moritz Howitzer.
Those 2 RHD being BPA available around the #20 to #25 range could possibly been part of why Murray traded with Buffalo.

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
Second pick cannot be higher than 20th or it reverts to San Jose's pick.
As far as I'm aware, the pick only reverts to San Jose's if St Louis finishes with a top-10 pick and chooses to give St Louis their 2020 pick instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad