GDT: 2019 NHL draft|6/21/19 6pm MT - Draft Day!

Who do the Avs take at #4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxtail

Mar 31, 2018
Nova Scotia
Nobody’s even making a thread for that Steinberg lad.
Halifax hockey community is pretty tight community. His father coaches at St. Mary's University in Halifax And a former 1st round pick of he Nords. No doubt in my mind Crosby , Mack, Bowers and the boys know him. He will be on the ice this summer with the boys a few times.
Might help him a bit. He had health issues his last Bantam year which hindered his development.

Reactions: Ryan Patsky

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Ultimately I think this draft comes down to Newhook. I believe in Byram and I think he's going to be a stud. If Newhook turns into an excellent top-six forward then it's a really good draft regardless of what the rest of the pick turn into.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
So how’d we do? I was busy and had to stop following after the third round.

Any notable trade rumours/speculation?

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
So how’d we do? I was busy and had to stop following after the third round.

Any notable trade rumours/speculation?

We busted on every pick outside of the second round, Barrie will be traded for peanuts and in the upcoming season, the Avalanche will be vaulted into a black hole filled with endless defeats and never-ending misery.

Gatorbait19

Apr 2, 2019
We busted on every pick outside of the second round, Barrie will be traded for peanuts and in the upcoming season, the Avalanche will be vaulted into a black hole filled with endless defeats and never-ending misery.

upload_2019-6-22_19-8-58.jpeg

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
I'd gladly have traded away both 3rd round picks to move up into the late 2nd and take the guy they really wanted so they wouldn't have been so "beat up" on their draft board.

But, it is what it is. Next year be more proactive. We are atrocious past round 2 anyway, package those picks to move up or for depth in the middle-6 or AHL.

Reactions: AvsWraith

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
I'd gladly have traded away both 3rd round picks to move up into the late 2nd and take the guy they really wanted so they wouldn't have been so "beat up" on their draft board.

But, it is what it is. Next year be more proactive. We are atrocious past round 2 anyway, package those picks to move up or for depth in the middle-6 or AHL.
We don’t know that moving up was an option takes two to tango.

Reactions: MarkT

Gatorbait19

Apr 2, 2019
The Canucks are meeting with Myers tomm so they can grossly overpay him. Maybe we can snag Horvat midseason after they’re 10 games under .500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad